Combo rangefinder and scope

If you are talking about regular optical rifle scopes with integrated laser rangefinder I know of two, probably more out there. Swarovski and Burris are the two I'm aware of.

I've got about 10 minutes behind a swarovski optik 5-25x52 ds gen II. It was mounted on a friends custom hunting rifle, I fired 4 rounds at 4 different dirt clods in a field at his place, ranges from 152 to longest one at 630 some (forget what actual laser reading was on it) yards, blew up all 4 dirt clods. Rangefinder and custom ballistics for his round worked perfect. Sweet scope but not something I'd be interested in. Somewhere in the 5k range in price. I was more interested in using his new cooled mid wave thermal, he wouldn't tell me how much he dropped on it, likely over 100k, I spent an hour using it on one of his large sniper rifles with integrated ranging and ballistics, I was making first shot hits at 1500 yards with it on a nice calm day, wind hold was less than 1mil at 1500 that day. That toy would be worth it to me if I was worth a few tens of millions and could get someone to sell one legally to a civilian.

Burris still makes the eliminator, I know nothing at all about them.

As stated are your talking about a digital scope the arken zulus is the best bang for the buck for features, size, and image quality. I have had mine since September so I have a little edge on use and it has been awesome. I have tested about a dozen digital scopes and a handful of thermals so any questions feel free to ask.
20240403_002101.jpg
20240303_102922.jpg

Reactions: RM.510bigbore
As stated are your talking about a digital scope the arken zulus is the best bang for the buck for features, size, and image quality. I have had mine since September so I have a little edge on use and it has been awesome. I have tested about a dozen digital scopes and a handful of thermals so any questions feel free to ask.View attachment 452170View attachment 452171
What's your take overall? Is now a good moment to buy them or give it 2 years and they will be 10X better? It seems like they are just starting to implement features. You could do so many nice things like adjust the aim point vs distance automatically, etc

What's your take overall? Is now a good moment to buy them or give it 2 years and they will be 10X better? It seems like they are just starting to implement features. You could do so many nice things like adjust the aim point vs distance automatically, etc
In my honest opinion if you were in the market for one this is the one to get. I do not know what the future will bring but this sony sensor they are using is awesome. This scope will adjust the reticle or show you the holdover if you get the lrf, it's limitations would be the lrf would not work under 10y but you could easily set your zero for close range and have the ballistics do the work for farther work. Or have different zeros you can have multiple zeros saved and can swap them pretty fast. As of now you can only have 1 ballistic saved at a time but can save multiple ones and send them over within a minute or so. I will link some of the videos I have done and as I said it is probably the most impressive image I have seen on a digital scope. Just keep in mind it is not a glass scope but this one has had the least pixaltion on zoom. Check out those 2 and look at the others I have as well.