• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Coltri MCH 6 Owners, get in here, this thread is for you!!

That is what I was finding around the web. Trying to consider all the options to see of it is worth it. It is either getting a large compressor or a smaller one that may need to be replaced in a year or so.
@woogie_man , I have a nearly new MCH6 . If you would like to check it out let me know the next time you are in the capitol city.

Reactions: woogie_man
I owned 2 Yong Hengs and got about 20 hours out of them before I had to replace the piston which is about $20 from Ali Express. YH’s are noisy and require ear plugs and ice water to top off my 60 minute SCBA tanks which took about 10-15 minutes to top off. MCH6 is MUCH quieter and doesn’t require ear plugs or any water. I can top off my tanks in 2-3 minutes With the MCH6. However, you could buy 10 YH’s for the cost of one MCH6. I don’t have any regrets buying the Coltri but when you do the math it makes you pause…

Reactions: woogie_man