Coltri MCH-6 Dive Compressor Question

A guy somewhat local to me said he'll fill my tank with his Coltri MCH-6 Dive Compressor but said I need to buy whatever fittings are required. Tank is a Drager 60min SCBA with the valve pictured below - what fittings etc. do I need to source? 

Drager SCBA Valve.1641876913.jpg

I have the same compressor. I fill my tank (and others too) through the same hose I fill my gun (and other guns)

Contact him and find out what fitting he has on the end of the compressor fill hose outlet. Hopefully he has a female QD or quick disconnect. If so, and assuming you also have a female QD on your hose, then you need a double ended male adapter. 
You will leave your hose on your tank and connect your tank to his compressor hose using the adapter below.
You do not need to hook the compressor directly to the valve on your tank. 

https://www.pyramydair.com/product/air-venturi-double-male-quick-disconnect-coupling?a=5202

@davecole is correct if you already have a fill assembly for your tank that has a female quick connect and the MCH-6 compressor has a foster quick connect fitting on the fill hose. In that case a male to male adapter is all you need.

Most MCH-6 compressors have a DIN300 male adapter on the fill hose. To thread a DIN300 hose directly to your male CGA 347 requires an adapter like the one in this photo which shows both sides of one. The brass side is the CGA 347 that threads onto your tank's male CGA347 fitting, and the steel side has a female DIN 300 side that threads onto a compressor DIN 300 fill hose. You can buy this adapter from Northshorecompressor.com online.

DINCGA adapter.1641918350.jpg