• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Collapsible backpack PCP gun with under a 3600 fill pressure?

Pretty hard to compete with a Leshiy 2 when thinking compact and powerful. I also fill to 250 bar with no problems , I do have a 480cc bottle on mine so the shot count is three times what you would get from a stock setup.

this is the kind of info I needed, I was thinking about just ordering a brand new 2.0 from Utah with scope etc already setup , I need to do some research on reviews on the 2.0 the cost is significantly more over the classic, but completely justified.

I had a classic. I LOVED IT. but I got the grass is greener disease and sold it to afford my L2. I wish I kept it, but the L2 is still my go to gun in my Arsenal. Something about it fitting into a backpack and taking it everywhere appeals to me!

Pretty hard to compete with a Leshiy 2 when thinking compact and powerful. I also fill to 250 bar with no problems , I do have a 480cc bottle on mine so the shot count is three times what you would get from a stock setup.

this is the kind of info I needed, I was thinking about just ordering a brand new 2.0 from Utah with scope etc already setup , I need to do some research on reviews on the 2.0 the cost is significantly more over the classic, but completely justified.

Utah Air does custom air gunsmith work also. You might want to contact them and inquire as to whether they are able to sell you that bigger bottle and install it for you before delivery.

Thats not a bad idea actually maybe have them tune it to a certain pellet too

I run my leshiy2 up to 250b fill. I never fill it to 300 because I’m a firm believer that higher fill pressures put more stress on components. I still get 4+ mags on that fill in .22 at 26fpe. Which is plenty for my walks in the woods.

This is great info, I am looking at the leshiy2 as well for the semi auto feature, would you mind shooting me a message?

I believe there is a video showing the Classic is less efficient when filled to 300 bar. Like fewer shots from 300 bar to 250 bar than from 250 to 200 bar.

At least I think that's what it suggested. I'll see if I can find the video. 

I don't fill my Classics above 240 bar for this reason & due to what MadeInTheUK mentioned.

https://youtu.be/xeDWz0xzf1E

That should be the video. Go to around the 13 minute mark where Brian talks about the Leshiy being inefficient above 220 bar.

In the forum he posted this on (not AGN) he mentioned it being common with all PCPs.

Wingman from New Zealand suggests to not fill above 240 bar.

So if you apply this to all PCPs them basically anything fits your criteria. 

I run my leshiy2 up to 250b fill. I never fill it to 300 because I’m a firm believer that higher fill pressures put more stress on components. I still get 4+ mags on that fill in .22 at 26fpe. Which is plenty for my walks in the woods.

This is great info, I am looking at the leshiy2 as well for the semi auto feature, would you mind shooting me a message?

I believe there is a video showing the Classic is less efficient when filled to 300 bar. Like fewer shots from 300 bar to 250 bar than from 250 to 200 bar.

At least I think that's what it suggested. I'll see if I can find the video. 

I don't fill my Classics above 240 bar for this reason & due to what MadeInTheUK mentioned.

https://youtu.be/xeDWz0xzf1E

That should be the video. Go to around the 13 minute mark where Brian talks about the Leshiy being inefficient above 220 bar.

In the forum he posted this on (not AGN) he mentioned it being common with all PCPs.

Wingman from New Zealand suggests to not fill above 240 bar.

So if you apply this to all PCPs them basically anything fits your criteria. 

Now I want to buy another 4500 psi gun n test this!

Thank you very much for this video link!