CO2 softair pistols

One of the most fun airguns I have is a CO2 powered airsoft S&W M&P pistol. No, you couldn't win a target match with it, but hitting something the size of a golf ball at 15 feet is no problem. Since there is no magazine to rotate, like a pellet pistol, the trigger is more like the real thing. Weight is more substantial than a spring air soft. Changing CO2 cartridges is a snap and loading BBs is quicker and easier than filling a pellet magazine. The airsoft BBs are ridiculously cheap. It has enough power to go through one side of a soda can, but not both. So most of the BBs end up inside the can. As I've said before, you can do things with an airsoft that you'd never do with a pellet gun, at least not inside.
I just ordered a Steyr CO2 airsoft pistol. I've been considering the real thing and for $50 I can see how I like the feel of the gun before shelling out the money for the real deal. Hopefully it shoots as well as the S&W. I just wish the airgun had the same unique sights as the real one.

"you can do things with an airsoft that you'd never do with a pellet gun, at least not inside."

Yes, indeed I can!

Like hunting the most dangerous "game" in Human history-

Airsoft rat.JPG

Airsoftmice.JPG

And taking my preferred brain-shots to a whole 'other level! This roach was charging my drunken brother in his own living room... before I terminated the threat with a RUNNING brain-shot!

Airsoft roach.JPG

And Stingaree control-

Airsoft scorpions.JPG

Baby scorpions.JPG

"you can do things with an airsoft that you'd never do with a pellet gun, at least not inside."

Yes, indeed I can!

Like hunting the most dangerous "game" in Human history-

View attachment 353306

View attachment 353308

And taking my preferred brain-shots to a whole 'other level! This roach was charging my drunken brother in his own living room... before I terminated the threat with a RUNNING brain-shot!

View attachment 353309

And Stingaree control-

View attachment 353310

View attachment 353312
These are nice piece!