Co2 revolvers machining marks on the cylinders from the factory, why?

Hello again,
I hope the photos show the lathe marks on the cylinders of most of these repro co2 revolvers that wasn’t polished off. The flutes are highly polished but the chamber exterior is not, and that is the basis for this question. First notice in the pics that the Colt SAA is perfect, and the Remington 1875 is better than most (not in pics). But the cylinders on all the others remain rough, raw, and unpolished compared to the fine finish found on the metal of the rest of the gun. They are all made by the same mfg. company and are of better quality and engineering than you would expect for the price. So I am asking why would some brands omit the last polishing step on the cylinder, and have others noticed this and been disappointed by it?

I asked the same question on another popular airgun web site and I only got trolled by bitter members. So am I just too fussy for the price or is there something that should be improved here? What do owners think, and have others found their cylinders to be less than properly finished compared to the rest of the gun and only discovered it after you ordered it.

Just want to hear what owners think.

Tom

45F8C927-48B8-42EE-9A8C-38A1DE065B41.jpeg

B0A46B20-1620-4A82-81BD-07B4DA2950AE.jpeg