co2 cartridge heat tolerance

I have somewhat limited experience with co2 cartridges. I had a few pistols back in the 1970's.
I have recently purchased 3 of the Umarex P2P pepper ball handguns. They are surprisingly accurate. Reliability up to now has been excellent as well.
I have fired over 1k rubber balls through one of the pistols without any issues.

So, here is my question. I plan to keep one of these in my truck and one in my wife's Bronco Sport. Here where we live, it gets very hot in the summer. Air temps reach over 100 for several days each year. The temperature inside a vehicle would be much higher than the recommended max temp listed on the Umarex cartridge box. How safe do you think it would be to keep the pistols inside the vehicle full time? The way the weapons function, the co2 cartridge is not punctured until just before firing.

I would appreciate your thoughts on this. Weapons are stored in a sticky holster tucked between the bucket seats for ease of access.
Thanks
Doc

Those numbers on the box are likely lawyer proofed on the low side but you're taking a risk one way or the other.
I tend to agree, with the temps inside a vehicle in extreme heat and that potential bomb tucked down beside it, the seat may become an ejector type. If not it may still be a high risk situation.

Reactions: iAMzehTOASTY1
For total safety do go with the factory recommendation. That said I had a car in Florida that had 5-6 sealed carts under the spare tire I didn't know about for a few years, still sealed and I did use them.
But, at a high temp you are Very likely to run into valve lock to the point of non-discharge. Co2 is best between 60-90(maybe a bit more) degrees. As yours might be hot when the cart is punctured there is some chance (thinking this is absolutely not an all metal QB or such) you may have enough pressure to really damage you pistol. Dont have the chart handle but at say 115 degrees you are looking at a lot of psi being released instantly.

John

Thanks for the replies. I was wondering.
Best idea I suppose is to just remove the weapon during very hot weather. Take it with when exiting the vehicle.
Good thing is that they are not considered weapons so they can be carried anywhere. Concealed or open. I have even carried mine inside the Bank.
Small town, would not recommend doing that in the city.

Thanks agian
Doc