• This section is NOT for leaving Member feedback. To leave a Member feedback regarding a Classified transaction simply go to the Members profile and click the ADD FEEDBACK button.

Cloud flaring up

IMG_5712.jpeg

Last edited:
Same here. Just an extra button to click. If it enhances ours (and the hosts) security, I guess it’s a good thing.
Lol.. don't kid yourself. Internet/ security is a oxymoron..

Funny my most secure devices fail that robot check here but this burner phone using face value Google gets right in ? Hmmm...

Any security you need is applied right where you sit and device you use from you..

Google releases any keystroke and history to whoever wants it .. read and comprehend your eulas..

Anyway it's amazing how a site can take a enjoyable use experience and louse it up. Apparently they did not even try to test anything in a beta just applied it ...ooops..

Cloudfire looks more like cloudfire/ dumpsterfire

Cloudflare was protecting us from a large SPAM attack. Your security is important to us. Should be resolved now.

-Michael
Great .. glad thats over with..

Now if i can ditch that 2 step log in thing .. i dont mind if it was the once every 30 days ( checked box) but why even with that do i have to keep doing it every time i log in ? Took like several tries to get the number to work too boot. " oops , oops , ops , then the email tag between the log in here and the email message for another number ..

Why???

Great .. glad thats over with..

. . . but why even with that do i have to keep doing it every time i log in ? Took like several tries to get the number to work too boot. " oops , oops , ops , then the email tag between the log in here and the email message for another number ..

Why???

You have to play the email game because you have two step authentication enabled for your account. Go into Account settings and disable it.

IMG_5713.jpeg

You have to play the email game because you have two step authentication enabled for your account. Go into Account settings and disable it.

View attachment 393420
Ok, do if i dont i cant log in ... says good for 30 days . So better explain this to me .

Heck i dont even see a disable just a check box for 30 days ..

Edit
Wow , i found it .man. we'll see what happens next..lol

Last edited: