• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

"CLOSE RANGE" GROUND SQUIRREL HUNTING WITH BREAK BARRELS VIDEO

Thanks for the feedback guys I really appreciate it and I'm glad you guys like the video. I tried to make it shorter but I had so many kills on video it was hard to edit any more out.

That's funny you say that Mike cause I originally thought the same thing that I would clean them up but these ground squirrels are like rats. You can only hope to knock the numbers back and even then the next year it seems like there's more again than the year before. I also have several farms to go to where the opportunities never run out due to the invasion. Also there are so many nut orchards going in all over up here and the growers hate the ground squirrels because of the damage and loss. Most are using poison pretty aggressively but even then they can't control them. Oh and yeah the Nitro Piston basically uses a Gas filled Piston instead of the Coiled Metal Spring and for hunting has benefits of being able to leave cocked longer with no Spring fatigue, quieter, less recoil, and more powerful sometimes. I like them for AirGun Turkey Hunting because I tend to cock the gun when I get into the blind and may leave it cocked for 4 or 5 hours while I'm waiting.

With this video I wanted to show everyone how efficient the Break Barrels are and that you don't need a long distance PCP and a scuba tank to have good success on these things. As long as you can hide in either a blind or behind something you can get close range shot opportunities and make the most of your Break Barrel.