Clone of a Diana Bullseye ZR scope mount.

Please share what you come up with.

At the moment, I have decided to remove the stop pin. It was an interesting concept in terms of positively locating the mount on return the return-stroke, but I just can't see the aluminum holding up very well cycle after cycle with that hardened steel pin slamming into it all the time.

I installed four 2mm x 5mm viton o-rings (one on each end of each rod) very similar concept to the Diana mount. I happened to have some on-hand already so it wasn't exactly an additional expense.

EDIT: After further inspection of the mount, I give the overall finish of it as a B- at best. What appears to be anodizing on the base of the mount actually looks like more of a satin epoxy finish, and it wasn't sprayed on as well as it could of been. However at a glace, it isn't really noticeable.

Where the heck is the like button! Please keep us informed as I just received mine in the mail yesterday.

My final thoughts on this: After mounting (I did not even shoot it. Not worth the time.) The tolerances are so far off between the rods and the mount that if you lean your rifle from the left to the right and back again, you can literally hear (and feel) the "wiggle." It gets worse. On a 30-yard target, I was wiggling it and I saw movement of almost 2 feet. The machining is worse than I thought. I apologize for my previous posts on this, I will not entertain this crap. It won't be returned, probably thrown in the garbage.

So today I went to Ohio Airguns its only 28 miles away. Met the owner cool dood poop the shot for a while bought a beeman p17 and some .177 pellets. As he was ringing me up I spy a Diana Bullseye ZR mount. So what do I do I grab the box pull it out and give it a quick once over. 

Here is what I have to say the diana is worth the extra its just all around better. The machining and finish is A+ quality there is next to no slop in the rods the spring is quiet and it just feels better in the hand. It would take a lot of work to make the clone be as good.

Final thought buy the read deal, if you dont care or on a tight budget the clone works but its meh.

So today I went to Ohio Airguns its only 28 miles away. Met the owner cool dood poop the shot for a while bought a beeman p17 and some .177 pellets. As he was ringing me up I spy a Diana Bullseye ZR mount. So what do I do I grab the box pull it out and give it a quick once over. 

Here is what I have to say the diana is worth the extra its just all around better. The machining and finish is A+ quality there is next to no slop in the rods the spring is quiet and it just feels better in the hand. It would take a lot of work to make the clone be as good.

Final thought buy the read deal, if you dont care or on a tight budget the clone works but its meh.

I'm glad I tried the clone first as like I already posted I don't like how high it puts the scope. I guess if I had an adj check rest it wouldn't have been a problem.

I'm glad I tried the clone first as like I already posted I don't like how high it puts the scope. I guess if I had an adj check rest it wouldn't have been a problem.

Its cheap to try but I am with you its way way too high. A real one will mount lower if you had to do like i did. Which was mount a weaver rail to a 11mm dovetail that added at least 1/2 inch or so.