Clip On Night Vision is Awesome! OneLeaf NV100 Commander (Full Review) Video

Thanks. It looks like the same webpage I looked at but they only showed the 16mm in stock. How long did it take to receive it once you ordered?
My order came suprisingly quickly took two to three days to get to the door says tracking started in Hong Kong, Must be some priority as from china to los angeles like in one day.

Reactions: customcutter
Yeah the 12mm has a good field of view it has a zoom of 1 to 3x so on a scope with 4x magnification you will be at x12 if you zoom it to 3x, Drop down arrow on the right side?
Sorry, to choose the options click on the 3 lines on the top left of the page.

Screenshot_20221030-230702_Chrome.jpg

Reactions: customcutter
Nice... Been looking for an upgrade.

Currently have the Pard NV008 LRF but need something to mount on a conventional scope as daytime scope cam and night time ratter.

Does this have slowmo? The pard offers a choice between 16mm and 12mm lenses for wide field. Scopemate is best priced and has 120FPS slowmo.
I have the Scopemate NVS12 non-LRF (latest model from Scopemate) and it’s pretty darn good!! On sale right now for $399. Only drawback is its about a 2 week lead time for shipping.If you have a long eye-relief scope, get an extra adapter ($29). The diameter is perfect for adding them one behind the other in tandem. Works great on my Helix with the stacked adapters. I would imagine the oneleaf could do the same with the proper size used. Oneleaf is only 60 frames per second and not good for slo-mo. No audio with slo-mo on the Scopemate. ATN 4K is the same. Scopemate is also capable of slo-mo with night vision mode at close pesting ranges.

Last edited:
Reactions: JungleShooter
I have the Scopemate NVS12 non-LRF (latest model from Scopemate) and it’s pretty darn good!! On sale right now for $399. Only drawback is its about a 2 week lead time for shipping.If you have a long eye-relief scope, get an extra adapter ($29). The diameter is perfect for adding them one behind the other in tandem. Works great on my Helix with the stacked adapters. I would imagine the oneleaf could do the same with the proper size used. Oneleaf is only 30 frames per second and not good for slo-mo. No audio with slo-mo on the Scopemate. ATN 4K is the same. Scopemate is also capable of slo-mo with night vision mode at close pesting ranges.

I have the Scopemate NVS12 non-LRF (latest model from Scopemate) and it’s pretty darn good!! On sale right now for $399. Only drawback is its about a 2 week lead time for shipping.If you have a long eye-relief scope, get an extra adapter ($29). The diameter is perfect for adding them one behind the other in tandem. Works great on my Helix with the stacked adapters. I would imagine the oneleaf could do the same with the proper size used. Oneleaf is only 60 frames per second and not good for slo-mo. No audio with slo-mo on the Scopemate. ATN 4K is the same. Scopemate is also capable of slo-mo with night vision mode at close pesting ranges.
What size adapter did you get for the Helix with the oneleaf? And I wonder what adapter would fit an UTG ‎4-16x44mm. I wanna get extra adapters.

Thanks

What size adapter did you get for the Helix with the oneleaf? And I wonder what adapter would fit an UTG ‎4-16x44mm. I wanna get extra adapters.

Thanks
The Helix eyepiece has a 44mm OD but the Scopemate, which I have, uses a slip-on compression style yoke with a silicone type compression ring insert. They supply two different size rings with the unit, (lg , sm) as well as with each additional adapter they offer separately. The OD of the adapter on the side the camera attaches to is perfect size to stack adapters in tandem for longer eye relief distances from the diopter. For the UTG and Oneleaf, you should measure the OD of your eye piece with a caliper and go 1mm bigger.

Reactions: kendive