Clip On Night Vision is Awesome! OneLeaf NV100 Commander (Full Review) Video

You all ordering these, don’t freak out if and when you turn on your one leafs, pards, or scope mates, and all you see is black fuzz. Twisting dials on these units or the scope’s won’t help, either.

Instead, don’t forget to reverse your flip up scope cap up front so it flips down, lol
Yeah, I pulled out my 7K$ Armasight a few weeks ago. Turned it on and looked through the eye piece. Graphics came up then nothing. I think my heart skipped a beat. Took me a couple of seconds to find the front lens cover. LOL

Reactions: PelletJunkie
I was surprised that no one has mentioned the biggest weakness/drawback of this night scope. I own one and I also own the pard 007. The main advantage of the pard 007 is that it records in MPEG4. Versus the Oneleaf records in an unknown format needs to be converted to a more common format such as MPEG4 or AVI. It is a royal pain in the butt to have to convert each video to a more commonly used format. This point should really be emphasizing all these review videos.

I was surprised that no one has mentioned the biggest weakness/drawback of this night scope. I own one and I also own the pard 007. The main advantage of the pard 007 is that it records in MPEG4. Versus the Oneleaf records in an unknown format needs to be converted to a more common format such as MPEG4 or AVI. It is a royal pain in the butt to have to convert each video to a more commonly used format. This point should really be emphasizing all these review videos.
The Scopemate is MP4 and will automatically save videos directly to the iPhone photo album when it is downloaded to the app from the camera. Then editable through iPhone photos. Quite handy. No audio with slo-mo which is kind of a bummer but not a deal breaker for me.