Clip On Night Vision is Awesome! OneLeaf NV100 Commander (Full Review) Video

oneleaf-nv100-commander.1640267933.JPG

Hey guys. I did not mention this in the video, but the best thing about the NV100 Commander is you can snap it right off your scope to scan the area. This means you don't have to swing your heavy rifle back and forth all night! When you spot something you just snap it onto your existing daytime scope and you have full HD night vision. Super clear! Here is my full review and I was able to record super clear HD video during the day, and see 10-200 yards in complete darkness. I could see the grain on my firewood from 70 yards away...pine needles at 200 yards, etc. This will cost you alot less than an ATN and you can still use your favorite scope...plus it can be used by itself with 1-3X zoom. Great value! Thanks for watching! -Nate 

https://youtu.be/AEL3PjDPofo

Reactions: Camaro454
View attachment 186961

Hey guys. I did not mention this in the video, but the best thing about the NV100 Commander is you can snap it right off your scope to scan the area. This means you don't have to swing your heavy rifle back and forth all night! When you spot something you just snap it onto your existing daytime scope and you have full HD night vision. Super clear! Here is my full review and I was able to record super clear HD video during the day, and see 10-200 yards in complete darkness. I could see the grain on my firewood from 70 yards away...pine needles at 200 yards, etc. This will cost you alot less than an ATN and you can still use your favorite scope...plus it can be used by itself with 1-3X zoom. Great value! Thanks for watching! -Nate

Man im stuck in between deciding 12 or 16 mm lense I can clip it off the scope with 12 mm wide field of view spot small animals without paning, is 16 mm 4x zoom good for close range spotting rats.? or should I get 12 mm with 1 to 6 zoom.

I just got my self a 12 mm its nice ive had it for only few days only I like it I recorded my shots, nice little unit I can see my pellets trajectory in daytime.
Where did you get the 12mm lens from. I've checked several places and all I have found is the 16mm and shipped from China. Would like to get one for ratting, pest control.

Where did you get the 12mm lens from. I've checked several places and all I have found is the 16mm and shipped from China. Would like to get one for ratting, pest control.

Reactions: customcutter
Thanks. It looks like the same webpage I looked at but they only showed the 16mm in stock. How long did it take to receive it once you ordered?