Seneca/Sam Yang Cleaning

I am wondering the best way to clean my Dragonclaw ll. Suggestions on the best products/equipment to use? Thanks in advance.
@JCarlin2778 You’re new and want answers now. I get it. Try searching the AGN threads. If you take a little time to do so, you should find that some of the answers to your questions are posted. The linked thread came from the “Resources” forum. Check it out to see what other pertinent information is presented.

Eventually a Dragon Claw owner may chime in here. @Nomadic Pirate 66, do you have any advice for this new member? I realize that you had an original Dragon Claw, but perhaps you can point this fellow in the right direction.

Reactions: beerthief
@JCarlin2778 Also consider searching YouTube for videos specific to your air rifle. Sometimes watching someone do something is a lot more informative when you’re new to this hobby. There is a bit of terminology involved. I’ve found that it is easier to learn when you can actually see what these terms are referring to so that you have some context when reading about an airgun. This is very helpful until you learn how the gun(a) function and learn about many of the mechanical parts.