• The AGN App is ready! To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Cleaning issue with pull through

I just use a piece of cheapo 50lb fishing line with a patch tied to it. Best thing I have ever used. I also will use some kind of cleaner to damp the patch with. Not soak but dampen. Depending what you use you might not want to much getting into the barrels port hole. I always follow up with a dry patch or 3. Never had any issues with breach o-rings.

Once I cut a long fabric (about 70cm) then buy fishing line I pulled it trough barrel. So I could pull it backward and forward but it didn't worth it. lots of time cutting, pulling and lubing then for removing oil in barrel you have to use clean one again. So don't waste your time.

It happened to me when I had bobcat. Several O-ring failed , all of them had explosive decompression problem. Some times after 50 shoots and some times after 300 shoots.

For overcome this problem I used tougher and bigger O-ring. For me it didn't happened again.

I believe higher the pressure, faster the barrel O-ring blows off. I think if daystate used regulator in it's electronical Pcp would make them better guns.

Good afternoon-

Hookster's dimensions, 1.5 x 5 appear accurate, from my measurements.

http://www.oringsandmore.com/viton-fkm-o-ring-5-x-1-5mm-price-for-10-pcs/

I posted an enquiry, today, directly to Daystate requesting all seal dimensions, and a complete parts schematic for the Red Wolf rifle. Daystate is closed on Monday for the summer bank holiday, though. I will post whatever information I receive, from them.

Kind regards,

thanks much for the o-ring link. ordered a supply of breech o-rings today. did you receive a parts schematic and list from daystate? i have been searching for this with no luck yet.

scott in wisconsin

download.png
View attachment 1536782815_17597553035b9971df6c4d12.48892720_1536337278_20456804655b92a57ecfb596.68783492_Red ...pdf