• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Daystate Cleaning a Revere 22 barrel?

In the old days a straw in Denmark was actually smaller than .177, but as we for some reason got more and more Americanized, well straws got fatter and fatter, and these days as plastic straws are banned, well you almost get a 1/2" pipe that generally suck, or should i say do not suck very well.
So have the Danes gotten fatter as a result?

Joking aside, I use a Tipton carbon fiber cleaning rod. A long time ago, I used weed trimmer line, but after seeing the light, I quit using it and am glad I no longer have to deal with the time-consuming task of inserting straws and other contraptions just to get the other ends of lines out of my airgun barrels.

Airgun barrels aren’t eggshells, folks. Just exercise care when inserting cleaning rods from your rifles’ muzzles—meaning, SLOOOWWLLYYY.

Last edited:
Reactions: Peashooter
So have the Danes gotten fatter as a result?
Well i have, 12 years ago i was 45 YO and had a weight of 70 kilos, 3 years later i was the same i am now 120 Kilos, actually 122 Kilos
I was just 55 kilos / 121 pounds when i left school in the 10 grade, and same 6 foot 3 tall, so EXTREMELY skinny, you could count my ribs from 50 yards away.
Where i all of my life have been unable to gain a gram of weight, in spite of eating very - very much, well now i gain 1 kilo just looking at food, so where i most of my life have been a skeleton in a skin sack, i am now a fatass.
And no i can not afford and Danish public healthcare do not cover the otherwise popular weight loss medicine that is made by a Danish company, but in the US it sell in the millions.
Making that 1 PHARM company bigger than the Danish GDP
Okay the public healthcare do add a little CUZ nanny state is in everything here, but now that weight loss medicine its so popular here too, the state are talking bout cancelling their part.
TBH i am sort of expecting them to put a tax on it instead, CUZ nanny state need mo money :)

PIC of coffee-cup refund machine.
I suppose just like bottless, you pay a couple of DKkr for the container / bottle / cup, which is then refunded when you recycle it properly.

imagescaler

Last edited:
No i have a little ways to go, well compared to the horror examples i have seen.
The problem is when i was skeleton i did of course not take care, hence why my back / shoulders and one elbow are blown out, and i am on early retirement.
So it would be nice to not have those extra 20-30 kilos to lug around, CUZ while i am not yet on strong painkillers, well it dont take much of me forgetting my condition and someone plant a invisible Bowie knife in my chest, or so it feel at least.

My mind still think i am 30, but my SSN say 57 and my body say 70, if i win a little lotto money i will probably stupid as i am, buy a motorcycle modded for stunt driving, and then i go do that too, CUZ i do miss my adrenaline / dopamine shots stunting my quad bike back in the day around my mid life crisis.

I went to Hobby Lobby and bought 1/4” OD styrene tubes 14” long. the tube will fit through the (.177-.22) Donny Tanto), through the shroud threaded adapter and butts up square to the end of the muzzle. It won’t go inside the .22 barrel but that’s OK because I can thread the PatchWorm into the tube just fine. Thanks again for all the tips and suggestions.

IMG_7910.jpeg

Reactions: L.Leon and Chris_K