• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Classifieds lockout

I am new to the site, around 1-1/2 months.

I have posted a few things in the PCP section and replied to a couple of other posts…..however,

I live in a remote area, with no shops around, the nearest being 120 miles and hours away due to the roads.

That being said, I’m ready to stick my head in the fan and buy a gun and a compressor, due to no filling areas locally, but….

I can’t reply to any of the classified adds asking questions as I get the , “you can’t reply here” flag.

Unless I misread the rules, I don’t understand why I can’t reply to someone in the classified section.

Any assistance would be helpful.

thanks-

When you see an item that interests you click the seller’s name and you should be able to view their profile. From this page click the “send private message” box. This should take you to a screen where you can enter a subject (your interest in their sale item) and the body of your message (your questions requesting details about the items or “I’ll take it” when you have agreed to their terms and know you want to buy it). It’s like sending an email or direct message on other social media platforms. None of us can reply to classified posts as I’m replying to your post in this thread.