• This section is NOT for leaving Member feedback. To leave a Member feedback regarding a Classified transaction simply go to the Members profile and click the ADD FEEDBACK button.
  • The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Classifieds, At what point do ones manhood step in...

I'm happy with the classified forums....I recently bought a used Airforce Talon on the classified s. I was going.to buy a new. outlet store condor but the price.jumped from $525.00 last year to $700.00 this year.. Buying used got me free shipping, bipod,regulator, and a.mad.dog stock... I like the extra do dads....Used gets you lots.of.extras....

Some people just haven't a clue about depreciation. They feel entitled to 5% off full retail for their used items with warranties that are now dubious at best, and currently non-existent at worst.

They can't wrap their heads around how a market works, so they just keep clicking that relist button. Sometimes for years.

It's a weird combination of silly and sad.
Agreed, there should be a limit to the relist button.

Or the other side of the coin which I experience here and elsewhere since I almost always price things cheap so they MOVE:

An example: One could list an AAA EVOL 30 new in box, fresh from factory, a seller with sterling feedback, for $1,000...

And the first people who PM will offer $975...

It's almost a psychological thing. There are people who absolutely have to try and save an extra few bucks even when it's already a screaming deal. They can't help themselves.

And I just laugh :ROFLMAO:

I'm happy with the classified forums....I recently bought a used Airforce Talon on the classified s. I was going.to buy a new. outlet store condor but the price.jumped from $525.00 last year to $700.00 this year.. Buying used got me free shipping, bipod,regulator, and a.mad.dog stock... I like the extra do dads....Used gets you lots.of.extras....
Or someone else's headaches.

Or the other side of the coin which I experience here and elsewhere since I almost always price things cheap so they MOVE:

An example: One could list an AAA EVOL 30 new in box, fresh from factory, a seller with sterling feedback, for $1,000...

And the first people who PM will offer $975...

It's almost a psychological thing. There are people who absolutely have to try and save an extra few bucks even when it's already a screaming deal. They can't help themselves.

And I just laugh :ROFLMAO:
So simply refuse their offers… When I think of purchasing from the classified? It has to be a good deal from a “known“ member.