• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Classified sales and PayPal

Hard to fault PayPal for all the scammers who soil the non-retail environment. They have to afford what protection they can to those who use their services ... and it seems like

the best way to keep your personal credit info somewhat safe. BIg retailer ... known entity then giving my Credit Card info ... one time ... is not a concern ... but many purchases

I prefer the PP system.

I also prefer shipping to a FedEx or UPS office ... hard for them to claim it was not delivered when it is their own system.

I NEVER buy anything without using my guanteed satisfaction credit card ( mastercard). They guarentee my satisfaction or a full refund of my money irregardless of what pay system I use, paypal etc.. Let the scammers try and they have on numerous ocassions but never been sucessfull. Within 30 days my money is refunded if a false buy or damaged products. Use a good credit card and have no worries!!

I don't care to sell online as it's too much of a hassle. Buyers gets their panties ruffled at payment fees, and shipping costs. As a seller I have zero to do with those. I've had pretty good luck with UPS accepting packages, but the Post Office in my town absolutely refuses to ship anything gun related.

Even just "airgun" related? Geez.

I don't care to sell online as it's too much of a hassle. Buyers gets their panties ruffled at payment fees, and shipping costs. As a seller I have zero to do with those. I've had pretty good luck with UPS accepting packages, but the Post Office in my town absolutely refuses to ship anything gun related.

Even just "airgun" related? Geez.

ANYTHING gun related. They wouldn't even allow me to ship a pair of wood 1911 grips.

I can give you their number to prove I'm not lying.

odd, I shipped with post office many times without issue. All they ask is “ anything liquid or hazardous “? Which is no.