• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Classified Ads....any good?

Hmm I like most on the AGN bus purchase guns and equipment on our various journey's toward some distant nirvana. Newer projects overtake older ones with their various space occupying acquisitions. One great part of the AGN brotherhood for me is buying or selling these treasures. As we're all moving along from where we began on this wonderful journey just moments ago in time. :cool:

Anyone had any luck with using the Classified Ad section to buy or sell? I have a Vintage Co2 pistol I was thinking about selling and I don't like Ebay. What can be expected here?

Yupper, just bought a gun from one gent, a barrel from another, sold a couple guns here earlier this year and a few more in the coming weeks.

Give it a try and you'll figure it out.
Personally 1 purchase and 3-4 sales on this forum. Got hit with 2 time wasters, "DEal" "payment is in the mail" "payment came back -in 24hr- will resend" ... ... ... but times have changed.
Over 200 deals on Brad's airgun sit (the oldest) and the 1 purchase and 2 of the sales here were from people I already knew from past deals on brad'
It also seems you will being having to "bump" your post often (buy hey it may sell day 1). It is hard to find new for sale ad's.

TALK on the phone! Any real airguinner, esp. one into "Vintage" will be willing to talk and talk some more about airguns and generally know many others into airguns.

And, dont be surprised that as you are new here with minimum posts and time people WILL want to somehow verify who you are.

Did I mention no matter what telephone conversations are good?

John

So happy to hear all the good things about the classified section. I do custom custom Hydrographics on rifles and parts to sell on Ebay but the 12.9% selling fee is ridiculous. I'll be posting some in the near future. Brand new to AGN. Loving it so far. Amazing dialogue and community interaction