• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Classics, Antiques and or Shooters.

Hi ya , All!. New here and have not posted much in enyother Forums or sights. Me ? is How diversed is ur collection. Being farelynew to airguns. I rekindled my intrest after watching am....airgun...on d.... tv. And through sum local auction houses yard sales flee markets. and yes srry 2 say eflay. I have accumelated couple few keepers. Got me a Plainsman classic. And a vintage 1100 trapmaster, S W 78g. a few daisy's a cz and yes a shainghaiii. And have learnerd much a mondo by reading and watching all your post and vids. Not jus t here but throughout all the web. So I am excited to be part Airgun nation. And as me experince and or skill level grows i will share. So in a nut shell one wad or word i am not big on spelling. and do not use spellcheck. Here is how i began getting bit by the bbgun bug. Amer ....gnnr. pa and other sites. looked at alot of local new stuff on big boxlot stores. Kept my eye open on local auction houses. And found me a few to et started. I have classics and shooters still looking for antiques. Sheridan E20 lmtd edition nickel finish, like nib. eb20 blued same like nib. hb 20 same..... Trapmaster 1100, near mint. and yes 78g non adj, trggr. 68%. but needs seals. 2 Daisy 853 powerlines. Not sure how to upload pics. But if you can would luv 2 see ur Antiques, Classics and yup your Shooters. Thanks in advance to all whoo reply. And special thanks To agn an aeac. And p.s Thanks to all who contribute. And help this sport grow.

As I read your post I traveled back into the hill country of North Carolina and West Virginia. I was a Yankee in unfamiliar country. Those boys that I met at the different lumber mills all had a backer chaw poked into their lower lip and talked right around it. Spit into an old Mountain Dew bottle and chatted you up. Your post put a smile on my face and reminded me to enjoy the local color and judge not. Keep em comin buddy!

Welcome, Old20cal!
I got into airguns by sneaking my first bb gun past my parents. I got it from a buddy-it had been in a bike wreck and the barrel had been bent and straightened. You had to hold the pump arm against the receiver or it would uncock itself. I got to where I could hit just about anything with it till it finally died. It looked just like a Remington Fieldmaster .22. I still kind of feel like I'm getting away with something when I take to the woods with an airgun, lol!
Here's a really cool old Crosman I had for a while-

Then I got serious with this HW55-

Got this one from a buddy who rescued it from a dumpster-

This one really showed me what a good springer can do-

Got bit by the PCP bug with this one-

Took one look at the stock and had to have this one-

I've been at this since the '80s-trying not to go down the rabbit hole of super high end stuff as I'm a working artist who doesn't make tons of cash.

Socaloldman, and johnl57. yes and u2 jimmymc2900., (maybe jimmymc2900). Thanks for the response. Johnl57 you sure gots some dmn nice equiptment. I hope to aquire me sum as nice as you have. I may be behind the eightball. Wish I had gotten into airguns in the 80's. I was Racin Round dee Round 1//4 ovals back in 1980. p.s. just got me cr600 to shoot n load 30 pells on one slo leaking crtrdge. It was a basket case when i got but lots of oil and sweet caress. I be Damnd if it aint shootn!. and thats A Rootin Tootin. oldcal20

alrighty then, cr600 been holding co2 for past 45 min. thats the best so far.
ok confession, it is not a cr 600. it,is a scrapper jc higgins. 600 semi auto got off eflay. sellr was honest i ovr bid. but parts are are parts. locked shut solid when it arrived. That was two months ago. lots of elbow grease knapins t shirts and yes pellgun oil. have not had to open it upo. I have it shhootn. yippeekyyyyyyaaay. and as sooon as i learn how to posr pictures or vids. i will share me excitterments

Howdy! You have to upload pictures to a sight like photobucket.com, then post them here, as on many other forums. I had a Red Ryder long-barrel BB gun as a boy, but I don't know what ever became of it. Have a Crosman 760 Powermaster lost in that black hole better known as our closet. Here's some before & after pics of a Crosman model 160 Pellgun, .22 caliber, variant one from 1955-56 run. As I found it in our closet(?), & after restoring it myself. Optima 3-9x32 scope on Ron Robinson mounts.
IMG_0021_zpsxpdnxosh.jpg
[/url][/IMG]
IMG_0341.jpg
[/url][/IMG]
​I have a couple new ones as well, but don't fit this thread.