• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Classic break barrel recommendation please

Quick follow up question. I am watching this guys' video about the 35E and I really like the stainless look. Is there a price difference between the two? Krale does not have the SS. Some other vendors here in the USA do. But it is close to $600 vs low $400 on Karale for the blued version. I think one review mentioned they are priced the same. If so, I would wait for the SS. I just like the look.

I hope it is ok to post here.

Quick follow up question. I am watching this guys' video about the 35E and I really like the stainless look. Is there a price difference between the two? Krale does not have the SS. Some other vendors here in the USA do. But it is close to $600 vs low $400 on Karale for the blued version. I think one review mentioned they are priced the same. If so, I would wait for the SS. I just like the look.

I hope it is ok to post here.
The stainless look was available at AoA for awhile and yes it cost more than the blued version. I'm hoping they bring it back at some point because I would really like to have one too.

The stainless look was available at AoA for awhile and yes it cost more than the blued version. I'm hoping they bring it back at some point because I would really like to have one too.
So it is more. Man this was going to be a gun to stay on the porch but it is already turning into one that I will baby sit. Especially SS. AoA has it at the moment for $579 with free ground shipping. I will cancel my Krale and get that instead.

So it is more. Man this was going to be a gun to stay on the porch but it is already turning into one that I will baby sit. Especially SS. AoA has it at the moment for $579 with free ground shipping. I will cancel my Krale and get that instead.
Showing OOS for me at the moment unless you managed to nab the last one. If thats the case, congratulations.

Check this and swing a deal..

I was going to buy this but then i thought i would leave it for a starter gun .

Reactions: Hateful McNasty
It is OOS. I did not get it. I wanted to wait for the cancelation confirmation from Krale. Hmm. I will definitely wait for the SS. I just like the look. The more I watch stuff about this rifle the more I like it. That lever, to avoid having to "break" the barrel, is great.
OOOOORRRRRRRR......

Get both.

I know you said nothing from China but an xs25 fully tuned by mike melick wont cost a lot if you’re looking to keep the price down and still get a nice accurate rifle. $150 for the rifle and $100 for the full tune I believe
Thanks! That rifle looks good for $150. But now I am sold on a classic looking German. I guess I will wait for the SS version of the HW35E. That trigger, the accuracy, the break lever, and the look. I am hooked now.

Thanks! That rifle looks good for $150. But now I am sold on a classic looking German. I guess I will wait for the SS version of the HW35E. That trigger, the accuracy, the break lever, and the look. I am hooked now.
I suggest the blued version of the HW35. They are easier to work on than the nickel-plated models. Eventually the rifle will have to come apart.

I would call AoA to verify when (or even IF) they will be back in stock. They may have been a very limited run. They haven't had them in months now.

Reactions: Huncowboy
It’s not stainless steel. It’s nickel plated. As maxtrouble has stated, it will show wear when disassembled. They are hard enough to get in the blue. Krale has been out of stock for a while. Just recently they got them back in. Not to mention that Krale is about $100+ cheaper than what AOA WAS getting for them before they ran out. Who knows what the new price will be IF they ever get restocked.

Reactions: Huncowboy
I see. I will get the blued. I just sent the e-mail to Krale. (Weird they needed my photo ID.)
They only ask for that once it seems because I've bought probably 10 guns from them and they only asked for it the first time. I assume it's for tax purposes and/or to verify that they aren't illegally shipping a "firearm" to a restrictive country.

They only ask for that once it seems because I've bought probably 10 guns from them and they only asked for it the first time. I assume it's for tax purposes and/or to verify that they aren't illegally shipping a "firearm" to a restrictive country.
Yeah. Probably some age verification thing maybe needed in the EU. In the end the whole thing with shipping to USA was $476.45.

Yeah. Probably some age verification thing maybe needed in the EU. In the end the whole thing with shipping to USA was $476.45.
The best part is you'll probably have it by Tuesday. They are lightning kick getting them here. Congrats on the new gun by the way. Hope to see an update and hear your initial impressions!

The best part is you'll probably have it by Tuesday. They are lightning kick getting them here. Congrats on the new gun by the way. Hope to see an update and hear your initial impressions!
I still can get over that when a place here not 500 miles away can't compete on that .. amazing.

I still can get over that when a place here not 500 miles away can't compete on that .. amazing.
I'm one state away from Pyramydair and Krale still gets me stuff in the same amount of time as they do. I've even placed large pellet orders from them and had the package arrive with zero dented tins.