• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Tuning Clarification on fx impact tuning...

so do I need to further dial in the tune if I'm hearing the pfffft of the air refilling after taking a shot. I think I had seen some where that it shouldn't be that way and it should be a solid thump when tuned correctly. I currently get around 3 mags off a fill. currently slinging 39 gr slugs through a slug A liner in 700mm for almost 65 FPE. i have that standard 480 factory bottle.

I also just installed the "ER Port" onto my barrel. Not sure what my speed is till I get more light outside tomorrow. with factory port I was at 865 FPS.

I'm set at 125 bar on regulator for mk2 pp. mine does it on every shot every time. it's shoot. pffft as it fills back up. shoot pfffft fill back up. I know I hear the same thing on watching videos and slo-mo shots you really notice it. but I'm not complaining about it. just wondering on clues to a good tune. I hear people mention you'll hear "it" when your tune is good. whatever "it" maybe.