• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

Feedback CHUCK is the real deal

cmatera

Jul 11, 2018
CO, United States
Not many people would take an hour out of their life to help me tune my FX Impact and not charge me a dime. He took a mountain of online misinformation and made it so easy even I could understand it. I am no longer intimidated by the FX Impact. A lot of people will talk to you IF they are going to make money off you. Helping someone learn is not in their best interest of making money off you. I can't thank you enough, CHUCK.

Chuck is unbelievably good. I talked to him yesterday regarding tuning my Impact Compact Power Plenum in .22. He has arthritic hands so he offered to call me. We talked for over an hour, and he told me how to get started. Chuck does not hold back on information, he gives it ALL. I had one more question for him today. After painting a house for 14 hours in the hot FL sun, I thought he might get mad at me for asking, but he was just as friendly and helpful as yesterday. We talked for over an hour again today, and the gun I was afraid to touch two days ago for fear of messing it up is now shooting my chosen pellet with deadly accuracy and an ES of 3, and an SD of 1.

Chuck did not give me a fish, he did not try to sell me a fish, he taught me to fish. Knowledge is power and I now know I can tune my Impact for any other projectile I choose and probably any PCP rifle. Some people try to make things overly technical in an attempt to appear knowledgeable. Chuck has a knack for making the complex easily understandable. He is a great teacher/mentor to anyone willing to keep an open mind and listen to what he says. Chucks bill to me? Zero, nothing, all from a guy who I PM’d out of the blue. We exchanged phone #’s and I gained something priceless-a friend who I can call and talk to without fear of rejection. He will not be hot/cold, hit or miss,on/off, moody, sometimes, temperamental,maybe,hormonal, menstrual, or menopausal. He’ll always be CHUCK.