Chronograph, what’s your opinion?

I agree she is a tricky b%#ch but I kinda got used to it and I would like to upgrade just not sure to what yet like I said the FX pocket chronograph looks simple enough but I would like to talk to some average guys to see how simple/good it really is only thing I know about the fx chrony is what the guys on YouTube show us however my money doesn't come easy so I want to make sure it's worth the investment
Garmin is cheaper at $600. Still that's a lot for a chrony...lol.

Reactions: crowski
It might seem plain and boring but the Competition Electronics Pro Chrono DLX works great for me. Especially with their light kit. They have a great app that saves info to your phone. Nothing fancy but it works really well.

I just tried my new Pro Chrono DLX today> It won't connect to my phone, and I can't get anything but random numbers and I'm not shooting through it. It also drained a 9-volt batter in an hour just being turned. when I pulled the battery, it was warm. I'm not sure what is going on with it.

I just tried my new Pro Chrono DLX today> It won't connect to my phone, and I can't get anything but random numbers and I'm not shooting through it. It also drained a 9-volt batter in an hour just being turned. when I pulled the battery, it was warm. I'm not sure what is going on with it.
Been there, done that. Frustrating. Crow

A new Labradar :)
I got these pics from middle EU friends starting playing with. According to the guy $599

O6A0KF2.jpg

1705692745182.jpg

1705692757622.jpg

It might seem plain and boring but the Competition Electronics Pro Chrono DLX works great for me. Especially with their light kit. They have a great app that saves info to your phone. Nothing fancy but it works really well.

I actually just ordered this very chrono with the light kit 5 minutes ago. I had one on order from eBay but it has been 10 days and the tracking hasn't updated so I requested a full refund and went to Amazon and ordered it. Will be here Saturday hopefully! Fingers Crossed!

That was something I contemplated. The FX starts at 400 fps. The Garmin would pickup sling shots as well. Crow

The cronies I have work fine. My problem I have several rifles. I’m changing the springs in all. A crony is a must. And just fine won’t do, I disliked using them my weakest link. This crony is a major time saver for me. Crow

Does the Garmin calculate Ballistic Coefficient like the FX does?