Chronograph - Oehler?

"beeser"I ended up buying a new Oehler 35P after trying one out using a low velocity air pistol. Seemed to work fine. I thought of getting a Magnetospeed but it would not work with some of my Bullseye powder burning pistols. The Oehler should be more universal and it even comes with a printer. I don't look forward to setting it up every time though.
Just this evening I bought a used (8 month old) Oehler 35P. I hesitated for awhile thinking it was WAY overkill. But then I realized that the asking price for the used Oehler was reasonably comparable to the new prices of the latest and greatest alternatives available right now. I probably spent more than I should have, but, at least I don't have to worry about cheap components such as flimsy wires and Chinese quality control issues. Oehler is producing the 35P again, so parts should be available if I need any. I understand that the staff at Oehler are a blessing to deal with. There are actually living breathing people who answer the phone there. They all speak English and can expertly answer questions about their product. According to the Customer reviews I've read, Oehler treats their customers "the old fashioned way". I could have spent less, but I think I'll be the winner in the end.