Chromebook / Linux Airgun Ballistics apps

Found this developer's ballistics suite for Linux a while back and really liked it. Penguin on a Chromebook runs the Linux version stuff well enough but the Play store app versions offers more updates and features. Runs really well on a Chromebook in tablet mode but a resizeable window cuts off some buttons if made too large in landscape mode. Offers a GA2 (?) drag model as well as GA, trajectory plots, saving files, export, etc. Not sure how the secondary drag model differs from GA, but seems to be really close.

The other apps include Internal Ballistics for tuning, Wind Drift Optimum ( compares projectiles), Convert, Validate, Max Range and a few others. So far its on par with others. Little lacking on the pellet database but cant complain being free software. Some features I like much better than Strelock or chairgun. Overall its giving me near duplicate results as other apps so its a go for me.

Reactions: rc4fun
The GA2 is a new drag function calculated by a professinal ballistician, Miles Morris, from the UK.
He also has a slug drag function that is more precise.

He posts over at GTA.

Matthias
Thanks for the info. I was emailing back and forth some and he mentioned his posts on gta. He’s giving a look into a Rasp Pi version too. The more I use Mero the more Im liking it.