• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Christmas present from wife

I was told not to open box and look at Christmas present, but I have never been a very obedient husband. ( She shouldn't leave me home alone.) I am very good at putting tape b[url="https://i.imgsafe.org/ea84a3f1a8.jpg"][img]https://i.imgsafe.org/ea84a3f1a8.jpg[/img][/url]ack on a box. Don't tell her. Ha I finally figured out to insert as email link from imgsafe. Thanks to JoeWayneRhea my nightmare of not posting pictures on my favorite Air gun forum is over Thanks Joe, you are one the reasons so many people regard this forum as the best out there for air guns. You help guide members that are needing help.

They will not take pictures for you, I tried to get them to. They said every gun will look different in a different light setting. I thought about what they said a realized they were absolutely right. I have taken pictures of different gun to post on other web sites and if I don't have the right lighting it could look completely different than what it actually looks like. So I just asked if I could have one with a dark finish and a little figure in the butstock. I paid for it and said I would trust his judgement. I think they hit the nail on the head, don't you? They have a lifelong customer with me. My Cooper Jackson Squirrel Rifle used to be my most beautiful rifle and the wood on my Air Arms TX200 was the second best. But this Daystate is the most beautiful rifle I own know and I will never get another that will compare to this. This stock belongs on a 10,000.00 custom rifle. I am the happiest man in the Air Rifle Community. I just can't touch it till Christmas and that's driving me crazy! Thank You AOA, you are the best air gun dealer ship in the word and you haven't seen the last of me. 

It's so nice to be delighted by the wood instead of disappointed. It really makes a huge difference to how you feel about the gun and the brand in general.

When you get the nicely figured and well finished wood stock, you feel like it was a good purchase and money well spent. If you open the box and see that nasty dark wood with no nice visible pattern or figuring and / or visible filler, you feel ripped off. 

I very rarely choose wood because it's hardly ever good on air gun factory stocks but if they all looked like that, I would only choose wood.

you defiantly got a good one there I have a load of daystate's I lucked out with my pulsar's stock it's really nice but all my other DS's stocks are nothing to write home about in fact it's not uncommon to hear about people paying the factory a premium for a nice looking grain.

PS do you think you can sneak a few higher res pictures when the wife's out so we can get a better look :D