Christmas came early for me

Look what the postman delivered for me today!🙂 I finally closed a deal on a vintage pistol I’ve been hunting for for awhile now. I probably paid way too much for it. Oh well, it won’t be leaving my possession anytime soon. Can’t wait to shot it. Unfortunately it’s snowing and cold here now. Where did the summer go? ☹️

1570752096_6523759645d9fc660bbba35.64691868_0A13C35F-92D8-405C-A947-F3F1A65B8249.jpeg

Thanks guys

It sure feels great in the hand. Can’t wait to shoot it. The finish is in real good shape considering it’s nearly 60 years old. I wanted a first variant model with the power adjuster specifically. I hope it’s as accurate as everyone claims. 
couple little surprises came with the gun though. The seller shipped it charged with gas. Right off I noticed the cap was very tight and I knew enough about these old vintages pieces to know that if the cap is tight it’s probably charged with gas. A quick dry fire test confirmed it. I did check to make sure it wasn’t loaded before firing it. I’m not sure that I would have shipped it charged myself. I would have at least included a note in the case warning the recipient that it was a charged gun but it did confirm it wasn’t leaking I suppose. The seller did say he test fired it but I wasn’t expecting to receive it still charged with gas.
Anyways, it also came with two vintage bottle cap co2 cartridges. Which wasn’t a surprise. Haven’t seen those before. I understand they were notorious for leaking. I don’t plan on using them. I’ll just hang on to them. 
the second (actually the first) surprise was the leather case it came in unfortunately just reeks of tobacco smoke. 🤢 As a none smoker it’s just an awful smell. It just permeates into everything. So that was a wonderful little surprise I wasn’t expecting when I opened the box. I sure hope it airs out and I can clean it up. I can’t even bring in the house right now. On that note my purchase was a little disappointing. 
I hope I get a chance to shoot a little bite this weekend. If it’s as great as they claim all will be good.