• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Chinese wadcutters — available anywhere?

I have a few of these Chinese wadcutters left from maybe 20 yrs ago — probably bought them during one of the old Mac1 annual pellet sales Tim used to have.
They seem to be high quality match pellets.
Anyhow, they group great with my FWB 300s and my new Daisy 880!!
Anybody know if they still available somewhere?
IMG_7815.jpeg
IMG_7816.jpeg

Thanks for the info — I suspect the QY training pellets are similar to my old ones. Unfortunately, Creedmore is out of stock of the 500 pellet tins.
You're correct. I'm fairly certain your old can was made by the same company as QYS but different plant. New QYS is now made with modern machinery, which may or may not be a good thing...

Reactions: katfisch
I’ve been looking at those USA-made Vogel bulk pellets, and I’ll bet they’re pretty good — may need a little weighing and sorting. Any recommendations on a reliable digital scale?
No , but whatever one you get be sure it has a calibration weight included .. I found having that is handy instead of wondering ..lol

Reactions: katfisch
Let me answer your question. I’m from China, where airguns are now classified as firearms, and owning or trading airguns and accessories is considered illegal. Therefore, there are no lead pellets available on the Chinese market anymore. Only some small workshops produce them, but the quality is poor. Some larger manufacturers produce airguns and accessories for export, such as Huben. However, it seems that players from other countries don’t prefer Chinese products. Many products have no Chinese labels and use English names, avoiding mentioning their origin from China. It might be difficult to find the type of pellets shown in your picture.

Let me answer your question. I’m from China, where airguns are now classified as firearms, and owning or trading airguns and accessories is considered illegal. Therefore, there are no lead pellets available on the Chinese market anymore. Only some small workshops produce them, but the quality is poor. Some larger manufacturers produce airguns and accessories for export, such as Huben. However, it seems that players from other countries don’t prefer Chinese products. Many products have no Chinese labels and use English names, avoiding mentioning their origin from China. It might be difficult to find the type of pellets shown in your picture.

Thanks for the info, Leo. Sorry to hear about the airgun situation in China, now — so much potential, there. I will have to carefully ration my old high quality Chinese wadcutters, now. I’m lucky to have a few (thousand) left.