• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Chinese Stuff

Hi,

I have come across chinese stuff relating to air gunning and honestly speaking found except some to be inferior. For instance i picked up a af condor body (as the same was not available with USA AF Condor) which was not quality wise the same as the original AF Condor i had though the cost was almost 1/3. With some additional work was able to fix issues as it came in dissembled state. But am afraid to use their air bottles as safety with 3000 bar could be a serious issue. What other members have to say about the quality as i plan to order valves and other parts.

Also i realize its economical and makes no sense to buy from USA as USA manufacture sources from China and then sells at a higher rate. for ex my AF carry case which i bought from USA but is made in china 

Cheers

Biren

Chinese bottles are ISO 11119-2 or ISO 11119-3 certified, which is a more stringent standard than the DOT standard. FX air guns and most other airguns I have seen, all have bottles with the ISO 11119-2 certification.

In a letter of explanation from the DOT, this is clarified:

iso.1607058086.png

I bought a refill bottle from China for $113.

https://www.alibaba.com/product-detail/China-wholesale-carbon-fiber-4500-psi_60769215527.html?spm=a2700.themePage.feed.7.5307233d0dI8hD

Some sites sell 4500psi tanks that are made in the USA which is what I bought. 

http://www.airtanksforsale.com/

Yes, the Chinese are supposed to go by some pretty stringent specs. But with all of the slave or near slave labor force they use and abuse I just don't trust them with my life. So I bought a Made in USA tank. Still I have not heard of any problems as yet with the Chinese tanks and many here have purchased them.

I did buy compressors made in China though. One lasted 2+ years the other two months and that is how it is.

Chinese bottles are ISO 11119-2 or ISO 11119-3 certified, which is a more stringent standard than the DOT standard. FX air guns and most other airguns I have seen, all have bottles with the ISO 11119-2 certification.

In a letter of explanation from the DOT, this is clarified:

iso.1607058086.png

I bought a refill bottle from China for $113.

https://www.alibaba.com/product-detail/China-wholesale-carbon-fiber-4500-psi_60769215527.html?spm=a2700.themePage.feed.7.5307233d0dI8hD

Even though they are higher standards in theory you cant fill those in traditional scuba shops right? This would only work if you have compressor beforehand right?

Be careful of the knockoffs from China, even knockoffs from China have different grades! Some actually do have EU certification and have proper QC, some are good at printing wherever they sells. At the end of the day there is NOWAY you know what you are getting is not going to kill you. If you lost an eye who you going to sue? Good luck finding them. Some things simply isn’t worth your life or limb for a few bucks savings. Buy from authorized dealers ONLY! 

This is a public service message from your resident Chinese AGN member! 😂

Not sure why race have to do with airguns. But since we on the topic of Chinese tanks. I own a ying heng and acecare tank. Both are from China and I am still alive. These Chinese made tanks are CE certified. CE doesn't not stand for Chinese lmao. It its actually what Europe uses. CE is as good as DOT, if not better. Only disadvantage if they can't be fill by shops since they are not DOT certified. So you will need your own compressor. 

Not sure why race have to do with airguns. But since we on the topic of Chinese tanks.

No one mentioned race. Chinese (of China) is a nationality not a race and China is made up of many different ethnicities. Same applies for other countries such as Mexico. Many people think "Mexican" is a race but it is not, it's a nationality. People confusing race with nationality has caused lots of undue hard feelings. Many people think of Africa as a country rather than a continent when it's a great many different countries and is the most ethnically diverse continent on earth.

Not sure why race have to do with airguns. But since we on the topic of Chinese tanks.

No one mentioned race. Chinese (of China) is a nationality not a race and China is made up of many different ethnicities. Same applies for other countries such as Mexico. Many people think "Mexican" is a race but it is not, it's a nationality. People confusing race with nationality has caused lots of undue hard feelings. Many people think of Africa as a country rather than a continent when it's a great many different countries and is the most ethnically diverse continent on earth.

I guess each have their own opinion. But Chinese mean the Chinese ppl from china. Mexican mean the Mexican ppl from Mexico. Call it race or ethnicity or national. It all is just a word use to describe a group of ppl.

I guess each have their own opinion. But Chinese mean the Chinese ppl from china. Mexican mean the Mexican ppl from Mexico. Call it race or ethnicity or national. It all is just a word use to describe a group of ppl.

This thread is not about people, it's about products. One of the biggest problems with our country today is people trying to make everything about race when it has absolutely nothing to do with the issue at hand... all the while ignoring the facts to suit their agenda. These people should be shamed because they are truly fools.

There are none so blind as those who refuse to see.

These Chinese made tanks are CE certified. CE doesn't not stand for Chinese lmao. It its actually what Europe uses. CE is as good as DOT, if not better. Only disadvantage if they can't be fill by shops since they are not DOT certified. So you will need your own compressor.

https://support.ce-check.eu/hc/en-us/articles/360008642600-How-To-Distinguish-A-Real-CE-Mark-From-A-Fake-Chinese-Export-Mark#:~:text=CE%20%22Chinese%20Export%22%20Marking&text=The%20%E2%80%9CChinese%20export%E2%80%9D%20mark%20is,%2C%20safety%20evaluation%2C%20or%20testing.