Chinese B3 underlever droop or bent barrel.?

Hello airgunners, like many in these times I reached in the old barn at my parents and found my childhood plinker. Amazed by its condition after wiping away the surface rust, and a good lube. Still pretty powerful, BUT it seemed to be shooting waay too low. I put a cheap Centerpoint scope on it and had to crank the elevation ALLthe way to the stop and it's still an inch below target @ its highest point in the arc.

My question is. Is the barrel on the Chinese underlevers supposed to be inline with the pressure chamber? Mine points down after the breach block. I cant tell if the barrel is bent from dropping in years past. Or maybe Separated the bloc a little.

20211114_104428.1636904699.jpg

My first post ever was about a B3 that I had that needed a spring guide And would’ve made one myself but I retired from machining because of disabilities and didn’t live anywhere near where I used to work anymore so the neighbor made me one on his fathers lathe .So I put it back together and forgot that my barrel was not straight on it because I had to adjust my windage all the way to the left To get it on the bull’s-eye. It was also a Centerpoint scope.But when I put it back together I didn’t use the scope and now I have my Rear sight cranked over as far as it’ll go. But now the gun shoots Way too high with the rear sight all the way down. You can look down the gun and see the barrel is which don’t look like it’s bent but is not mounted properly.Got tired of messing with that thing and just put it away. If somebody needed a parts gun, they could have it.To me them guns aren’t worth putting too much time and effort into.

Tried to respond to your private message but this forum is still messed up and wouldn’t allow me to do it. I’m having a trouble responding right now. This is my third try.But I went in and dug out the gun that you asked me to look at again and mine is not bent and it is mounted crooked. I can’t tell by your picture if yours is bent or mounted crooked or not. Take a good straight edge and check the barrel to see if it is bent. I thought about taking mine to my friends and putting it on his hydraulic press to bend mine although it’s not bent but would correct the problem. So if yours is bent after Checking it with a straight edge you could bend it back and if not buy a droop compensator.