China virus + Internet = a pest gun

Status
Not open for further replies.
Az and AOA would be wonderful me thinks. But both of the daughters are in Salt lake and they want me there also. More stable state than Oregon for sure. Although I will miss being 45 minutes form the coast and 30 from the mountains. Utah Airguns will be like 10 minutes away. ;^) That should save on some of my shipping costs and cost me a fortune. Airgun Depot has a warehouse there as well and I can pick my stuff up there also.

Utahs nice too! Plus no 120 deg temps!

So do we call polio the U.S virus? Since it started in NYC?

What's the problem? It came from China, who wittingly allowed it to spread without while HIDING the evidence of its existence from the entire world, until it was far too late. Would Wuhan or CCP virus be more "California-correct"? 😂

Soooo, allow mw, if you will. 

This virus was bioengineered folks. Truth. By the CCP. 

Before you go off on a rant and blah blah blah, let me inform you of my credentials: I am an MD, with Masters degree in molecular biology/immunology. I am in touch with the greatest minds in the field. 

In Wuhan, China, a bat coronavirus was extensively researched, beginning in 2009, and bioengineered to become infectious to humans. The scientist responsible and her whole team has since disappeared... 

They successfully engineered the HIV ACE-2 GP-120 binding protein into the virus, making it highly virulent to humans. What they did in a few years would have taken more than 800 years to happen naturally, under the best of events...more likely thousands of years. 

This is why Trump calls it the China Virus. They made it. They intentionally let it out. He knows. The CCP are incredibly evil people, and they seek world dominance. 

I'll entertain questions if the forum will allow...

-Pick

So do we call polio the U.S virus? Since it started in NYC?

What's the problem? It came from China, who wittingly allowed it to spread without while HIDING the evidence of its existence from the entire world, until it was far too late. Would Wuhan or CCP virus be more "California-correct"? 😂

Soooo, allow mw, if you will. 

This virus was bioengineered folks. Truth. By the CCP. 

Before you go off on a rant and blah blah blah, let me inform you of my credentials: I am an MD, with Masters degree in molecular biology/immunology. I am in touch with the greatest minds in the field. 

In Wuhan, China, a bat coronavirus was extensively researched, beginning in 2009, and bioengineered to become infectious to humans. The scientist responsible and her whole team has since disappeared... 

They successfully engineered the HIV ACE-2 GP-120 binding protein into the virus, making it highly virulent to humans. What they did in a few years would have taken more than 800 years to happen naturally, under the best of events...more likely thousands of years. 

This is why Trump calls it the China Virus. They made it. They intentionally let it out. He knows. The CCP are incredibly evil people, and they seek world dominance. 

I'll entertain questions if the forum will allow...

-Pick

What a joke. "This is why Trump blah blah" how can you possibly believe the orange turd does anything but lie to everyone? It's documented. It's proven. He's a big fat liar that doesn't care for anyone but himself. Anything he says or claims is only intended to either help himself or hurt people he perceives as enemies. He's a joke, and anyone that believes that nonsense is an idiot of the first water.

What a joke. "This is why Trump blah blah" how can you possibly believe the orange turd does anything but lie to everyone? It's documented. It's proven. He's a big fat liar that doesn't care for anyone but himself. Anything he says or claims is only intended to either help himself or hurt people he perceives as enemies. He's a joke, and anyone that believes that nonsense is an idiot of the first water.

President Trump has been the greatest president of my lifetime, has been the most patriotic, built the greatest economy and gotten the most done of any president I've seen. You must have him confused with obama, the worst president in US history.

Well said wimpanzee,

Finally someone on here is aware and educated enough to tell it like it REALLY IS.

I like calling it the trump virus. That's the reason the US has the most devastation in the world, from this pandemic.

Sorry, couldn't take all this BS anymore.

Stay safe, wear a mask!

Too bad there is no cure for Trump derangement syndrome... the China virus we can beat... deranged Trump haters, that’s incurable... We are asked to believe that a “non politician “ in the White House is responsible for the FOREVER rot in Washington? Is that what those infected with TDS believe and sold a lot of Americans on. The virus was/is the opening salvo of WWIII, we just don’t say it aloud... the CCP is evil and the Biden’s are deep in their debt.

Status
Not open for further replies.