• The AGN App is ready! To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

China virus + Internet = a pest gun

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cloudrider

Really 3 Impacts, a new Edgun and a shooting range!!!!! The virus has been very kind to you this year! What happened to Santa?

My Santa is the guy building the air gun range at my suggestion, all on his dime! We are planning it to be a premier facility in NorCal and will be promoting organized competitions in the future. I've already donated a Bauer Junior 2 and some cascade tanks for the air support. 2021 is going to be epic for Sacramento area airgunners!

Az and AOA would be wonderful me thinks. But both of the daughters are in Salt lake and they want me there also. More stable state than Oregon for sure. Although I will miss being 45 minutes form the coast and 30 from the mountains. Utah Airguns will be like 10 minutes away. ;^) That should save on some of my shipping costs and cost me a fortune. Airgun Depot has a warehouse there as well and I can pick my stuff up there also.

I live in California and since the pandemic hit I've been looking at a few states to move too.

California is a beautiful state and where I was born.

But the laws here are getting more and more restrictive and alot of people make it difficult to speak freely and honestly. Difference in opinion are barely tolerated here. 

Airguns is an awesome hobby that has probably kept many sane during these times .

Just went to Arizona and forgot to stop at AOA shame on me lol. Some reason I been eyeing a hw110 for a while now. Got to find a reason to pull the trigger. Got a taipan compact and fx dreamline needs are met but wants are never satisfied.

Yeah, airguns have made me a better person in all this whackiness. I am happy to have them!!!

Your setup is enviable and I wonder what unfortunate pests you will be eliminating? Rats I assume.

I made it to do the rats in for sure. Got to get my arms better so I can find me somewhere to pest though.

That's a great setup. I want an ATN NV setup, Taipan power plenum, and Edgun R5M, that's all... well maybe a Cayman X too.

You want to move and you love ratting so maybe look at state capitols where the concentration of rats is the highest. On a serious note Salt Lake is A 45 minute flight from PDX and Phoenix is 2.5hours. You can can always do a cheap trip to PDX, rent a car and spend a few days at the coast.

I'll charge all of your guns with the Hill EC 3000, no problem.

China virus? Racist much? Aww you probably don't mean it that way but still. Crappy thing to put in a post.

So do we call polio the U.S virus? Since it started in NYC?

Ummm... Spanish flu?

Rocky mountain spotted fever... West Nile fever...

Ebola virus and Zika virus...

Middle East respiratory syndrome...

Don't see anyone being called out as racist or otherwise about these, all of which are named after their place of origin. Plenty of diseases and outbreaks are, either colloquially or officially. 

So probably best to focus on the point of the thread instead of assuming you know the OP'S mind and diverting the conversation down some political dark alley 

China virus? Racist much? Aww you probably don't mean it that way but still. Crappy thing to put in a post.

So do we call polio the U.S virus? Since it started in NYC?

Ummm... Spanish flu?

Rocky mountain spotted fever... West Nile fever...

Ebola virus and Zika virus...

Middle East respiratory syndrome...

...all of which are named after their place of origin. Plenty of diseases and outbreaks are, either colloquially or officially.

The naming for Covid19 is an art work, this virus is showing traces back in mid 2019 in India, US, Africa, Wuhan lock-down was already to late in Feb 2020.

Btw I hear they eat again some new critters, I go now to pickup the toilet paper until is no lineup...

Never in a lifetime of a mankind happened a same behavioural pattern all across the globe in a same time... This I am finding suspicious and more likely orchestrated from some secret and untouchable power, you can call that whatever. I just don't understand yet what is the agenda and what the outcome will be.

Biohazardman, I think I love you.

I love you too Hobbyman
1f48b.svg
;^)

https://www.airgunnation.com/topic/post-your-favorite-music-videos/page/14/#post-887621

Stuck in the basement for the most part of a year now just trying to stay alive. My neighborhood has turned into a ghetto anyway so it's probly way safer down here anyway. The basement keeps the constant stream of bullets away. No, it's not really that bad but a few times a year shots and death in the neighborhood anyway. But I am lucky enough they beat me near to death once but they didn't do a thorough enough job cuz I am still here

Jesus man wth? I don't wanna pry or maybe you already explained and I missed it. But what happened? I love your gun btw but im slightly more captivated with the opening paragraph

Status
Not open for further replies.