• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

China virus + Internet = a pest gun

Status
Not open for further replies.
China virus? Racist much? Aww you probably don't mean it that way but still. Crappy thing to put in a post.

You shouldn't use words when you don't know what they mean. China is not a race it's a country and we're talking about the Chinese communist party as being responsible and not the ordinary citizens of China. The word Chinese means "of China" and has nothing to do with race.

For future reference, Mexican is not a race either. The word means "of Mexico" or from the country of Mexico and has nothing to do with race.

Biohazardman, looks awesome!!! Also man I can sense some depression on where you live are you able to move?

Toad Suck, Arkansas...home of the annual Toad Suck Festival, would welcome you as a new resident. Kindly people, cheap land and housing, plenty of night time critters (4-legged) to take out at your leisure...come on down!!!

Kindly 'Ol Uncle Hoot

PS: Google it...Toad Suck, Arkansas is a real place, and has a river run through down town for cat fishing too!!!

That’s definitely a sweet set up. I’ve been keeping myself occupied with similar interests and have a few shuttered eyecups on the way meant for a pvs14. I’m looking forward to Mcguyvering up a way to fit them as much as the end result of using them.

I’m about over this damn China virus myself though I’ll still proceed as advised. Just seems like for all the hype we would have had to break out the fema coffins by now. Strange days have indeed found us

Back on topic SJWs, Bigots, or people like me who don't Gee-va-phluck!

This is what Covid did to me!

20201224_100032.1608833364.jpg

I've gone thru upwards of 40 tins of 30cal, almost a dozen of 25 cal, along with about 10 boxes of Hybrids and assorted NSA and VK slugs. Currently near completion of a 24 lane 170 yard air gun range at Capital Edge Paintball Park in Sacramento CA. Hope to be open to the public spring 2021.

I've gone thru upwards of 40 tins of 30cal, almost a dozen of 25 cal, along with about 10 boxes of Hybrids and assorted NSA and VK slugs. Currently near completion of a 24 lane 170 yard air gun range at Capital Edge Paintball Park in Sacramento CA. Hope to be open to the public spring 2021.

☝ NOW THATS HOW YOU DO IT !!! 👊

Looks like you one of those FX haters.😂😂😂

Nice collection, COVID did good to you !

B

I just wanted to quote the picture too since everyone else is. 🎅

Crikey! Can I be the first to label him an FX fan boi? Or should I just spend the time wiping the drool off my chin . . . go big or go home!

Biohazardman, looks awesome!!! Also man I can sense some depression on where you live are you able to move?

Been werqing on fixing the place up for to sell. Almost done I am. I love it here but the riots, sanctuary city, and purposely making it hard to get around in our vehicles has made this city downright dangerous and it is no longer a good place to live.

Hey a message to the ignorant meaning uneducated here. As posted earlier China is a country not a a people. I have nothing against the massively oppressed Chinese people and don't have a raciest cell in my body. We are all Gods creatures, of his family and equally deserving of his blessings on this earth and beyond. But the fact is their government is just plain evil. They stopped all air travel inside their country when the virus outbreak first began knowing that it was easily spread. But they continued to allow air travel to the rest of the world. This makes their intentions to infect the rest of the world more than plain. They have purposely killed millions and many more suffer lifelong complications from the virus. This was no accident do your homework!

This did not happen by accident as other viruses have spread in the past but was the plan. So, do some research and learn the truth before you go off on yer own little crusade against truth, justice and the American way.

The only reason the virus was even mentioned is because it has ravaged so many of our lives. The way we once lived is no longer. So we are changing trying to keep some sort of normalcy in our definitely not normal lives by doing simple things like werqing on our airguns. Is this so hard for you to understand?

Maybe you should werq on your self images a bit if you feel attacked cuz it just did not happen.

Reactions: AncientSword
"Well said they actually shipped it around the world on purpose."

Do you know that to be absolutely true? If so, how do you know? Please be spedific. If not, it's not helpful to be putting stuff out there that you don't know to be true. Particularly if it's inflamatory like that. 

Part of me hesitates to bring this into your thread, as you didn't ask what people thought about your decision to call Covid-19 the "China Virus". And yet, I think we have a duty to speak out when inflamatory language is used. Let's not flame the fires of "us and them" with our language, because us and them leads to all sorts of stuff that ain't great. I'm pretty sure you weren''t consciously doing that, and that definitely you are a fine person, and, can you see how that kind of language divides?

chasdicapua

Names are names they are just made up by someone they really just don't matter. I can call an apple an orange it does not change anything. The virus information has been all over the net and all over the world for the better part of a year now. What you choose believe about it is your choice as the information is out there. We all have our agency to choose here upon this earth. Here in this country far more than others. There is nothing inflammatory about the post. Nothing raciest or hurtful was said. To put it bluntly truth does not have feelings it stands on its own so does not need support of any kind. I do not think there is anything wrong with the language in the original post. Sorry if it bothers you or others but I am not going to try to change the truth to benefit those who are unwilling to hear it.

I will say no more about this as what I have said will suffice.

Status
Not open for further replies.