Chicken Coop Rat first one of the new year for me

Got a nice size Rat at the permission yesterday, about 16 inches, Head shot with the Weihrauch HW100BP with .22 JSB 18's, it put it down DRT after a big jump backwards, it was a cold slow night so I was lucky to get just one Rat.

Click here for video:

https://rumble.com/vd5p4b-bushidos-hw100-rat-at-the-chicken-coop.html

coop Rat 1.1611369563.jpg

coop Rat 2.1611369580.jpg

NICE! I recently got my "proper sized" 22 HW100BP to add to my 177 and 22 HW100 BPK shorties.

The barrel on this one ends just past the air cylinder and is not a standard USA imported item.

Everything else is the same as yours.

I know why it's not imported to the USA because you can't screw on the cylinder with the permanently attached to the barrel USA SPEC LDCs and has to be unscrewed completely off on order to remove the air tube. This one comes boxed with the cylinder removed from the gun. Tried to screw it in but wouldn't even clear the threaded on LDC. Like having to unscrew your LDC on some guns in order to fill it.

They could have made this NON USA spec version with a 1 inch longer barrel to make it omportable IMHO. It's an FAC version.

I like my ATN's, I got both versions, the X-sight ll and the x-sight 4, both in the 3-14x, also I tried to get a Par 008 but they would not send it to me since I'm in Ca, can't have a Night vision with a permanent IR attached in Ca, ATN is ok removable IR, But the ATN will work out to longer distances as long as the IR will reach, Rats eyes light up like Deer in the Headlights, 

Odoyle, My HW100BP is perfect to me, the longer barrel makes it quiet, just a "Puff" and it is well balanced, not to mention Laser accurate, I noticed that they're no longer importing any HW100BP to the US, I don't know why? they are awesome guns, no matter what size barrel you have, maybe it's the fact that they were to late to jump on the BP bandwagon and by the time they got one out for production they were behind the times, everyone wants an FX and big bottle guns with easy adjustability, I don't blame everyone for ignoring Weihrauch's BP, your shorty BP sounds like you have to remove the stock and slide the support ring down to get the tube in and out, mine goes right in, maybe that's why they made mine longer??? 

Ranchibi, Hey Randall, this rat was skittish at first, that's why I didn't delay on getting the shot off, It definitely had a Headache for a very short time.....😁😁😁