Chicago Alderman injured by suicide bomber squirrel

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2016/11/22/suicide-bomber-squirrel-hospitalizes-chicago-politician-who-spoke-out-against-squirrels/?hpid=hp_rhp-morning-mix_mm-squirrel%3Ahomepage%2Fstory

"Howard Brookins Jr., the alderman for Chicago’s 21st ward, had publicly spoken out about a toothy menace plaguing the city’s garbage carts: urban squirrels, which in Brookins’s view were “aggressive,” and aggressively damaging the trash cart lids.He now has another reason to dislike the rodents. One recently sent him to the hospital with a skull fracture in a “freak bicycle accident,” as the alderman wrote on Facebook."

His bike costs more than my Air Wolf MCT with a carbon fiber bottle.....and a years supply of pellets....... and an Athlon Argos btr 6-24 x 50 scope. Certainly more cost effective going the Daystate route than the Specialized bike route. Plus walking and hiking are more enjoyable than biking through a big city neighbor hood.😎 I am certain I get more use and enjoyment from my purchase than he gets from his. Oh I almost forgot. He is a politician in Chicago. No a penny of his own money went into the acquisition of the bike. Probably had a new one delivered to him the next day. Looks like hitting the squirrel dinged up his ride. ....... On second thought maybe the bike was not his in the first place.....