Cheers to the Big Ragu,I hope he is healing fast

Big Ragu a steel worker friend of mine had similar to you he said it hurt like hell he had it about 3 years ago and he said after about 4 or 5 months if he had to he would do it again i pray yours turns out just as well Tin Knocker Forever

Thanks BBeef, tin knockers forever, for sure!

02A3979E-985D-422A-92DD-3FCB4A3A2912.1615478448.jpeg

And thank you to all as I muster thru this. Yesterday was my first day of physical therapy at American River PT and not much they could do with the cervical collar still on. Did a few dumbbell curls with like 2 lb weights, a few minutes on a recumbent bike and some light stretching. Enjoyed it, as I always liked going to PT sessions, but paid for it last night with uncomfortable pain. I’ll get thru it, and before long as my cheek is resting on the cheek piece of my wildcat 30 cal aiming at a target down field, I’ll look back at all of this as just another “owwie” that I conquered. Right now with all of the positive motivations I’m getting from the members here, I’m feeling like Stallone on the steps of the capital after he finished his run at the end of the rocky song in rocky 1, lol

5 more weeks and the collar comes off!

OMG! INTENSEATY22 and the SECRET SOCIETY HAVE STRUCK AGAIN!

DF3AE853-CB0B-4EC4-8A4D-449EC1504641.1615506486.jpeg
3766812D-5A4F-458D-A840-3A8088131E33.1615506487.jpeg
FB5D4252-BF34-4C5A-A34F-3417EE2427E5.1615506487.jpeg

UPS shows up today and makes this delivery of all the awesome meat and deli cuts shown here! Long story short, it’s part 2 of the “welcome home back from surgery package/hope you heal well” from a force here on AGN! What can I say, except another huge THANK YOU! Man oh man I needed the smiles and two days in a row?! Who could ever not want that?! 

A big thank you to Christian and his group of Avengers for having the caring thoughts like you’ve had! I’d like for the SECRET SOCIETY to reveal themselves, dang it, right here on this tread! But, if some are wanting to remain in the shadows just wanting to do great things for people, I respect that, but at least send me a PM and I’d like to hear your story in all of this. I already know two of the gun slingers that were a part of Christian’s troops, but I’m gonna let you come forward, ha ha. What a fun tread!

My wife is going to be besides herself....

https://youtu.be/zNmBe1TSTJU

I guess the secret society wants to remain truly secret, lol, just continuing on to do good for people. I get it. I remember growing up as a kid, we were so poor we couldn’t “pay” attention(joke). My parents splitting up didn’t help either(dead beat dad, I want to add).

always around Xmas time someone would drop off a couple bags of groceries enough to feed my mom and four kids a good Xmas meal. Never knew who did it, and we certainly didn’t come to expect it. 

In all the hate stories that we read about out there, it’s good to know that the secret society folks are still out there, in numbers, just doing what they do best, and that’s to put smiles in peoples faces.