Cheeky little twit, now RIP

This guys been coming up and grabbing my walnuts, and occasionally running over the top of the roof which I hate for obvious reasons.

Once again a little red spaz has been defying my ability to put him down. Today I had a shot out the window at about 35 yards while I was on a call. It was with the 22 caliber Layla. He stopped for about three seconds, or specifically about two seconds to many. 

He fell in the ravine and was unretrievable. I was quite happy with that.

I took the picture below, out my office window sitting in my office chair. If I would’ve so much as moved a muscle he would’ve been 70 yards away running full speed. I’ve been watching him all week.

3DA8988B-D92C-4681-BA61-29D404D55AE1.1634867639.jpeg
mike

They have been sending slow stupid scouts all week, big fat grays that just sit there and die. This guy was like a fighter jet.

It literally took me three days to get rid of him. He must’ve ran across the deck 80 times. I was considering putting out a trap, but I manned up.

A little peanut butter on a rat trap I would’ve got him the first day…But I didn’t have a rat trap. And this was much more satisfying. I couldn’t believe the day he posed for that picture.

Much better dead than red.

mike

They have been sending slow stupid scouts all week, big fat grays that just sit there and die. This guy was like a fighter jet.

It literally took me three days to get rid of him. He must’ve ran across the deck 80 times. I was considering putting out a trap, but I manned up.

A little peanut butter on a rat trap I would’ve got him the first day…But I didn’t have a rat trap. And this was much more satisfying. I couldn’t believe the day he posed for that picture.

Much better dead than red.

mike

😂😂😂