• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Checking in from South Dakota

Hi all, not new to the forum just new to posting. 

A little about me. Job shop machinist (for 38 years), 3 air rifles, 2 air pistols, one converted pistol to carbine. Have a CJ2A Willy's and an old Power Wagon that I tinker on when I can. Most all "old" stuff has some interest to me. 

I know some of you guys thrive on pictures an I'll get some pictures of my guns on when I can. 

Glad to be here, and if I can answer a machining question I will.

Cheers, Brett

My user name is a reference to an old town where I grew up, if you are wondering. 

I've lived in the Black Hills for about 17 years now in Rapid/Hill City area. What part of the state are you in?

Unfortunately I do not have a Willys. Dream of a CJ-3b for exploring the Hills.

I'm up to five PCP's, two break barrels and one cheap multi pump. Not doing much shooting nowadays due to a chronic inner ear issue that affects my vision and balance but hopefully that will stabilize enough for me to get back to it.

Here is a recent thread:

https://www.airgunnation.com/topic/any-south-dakota-air-rifle-members/

"Hope it doesn't turn around back towards you."

Well I'm in the city limits so I'm not too worried, but it could get very smoky with the forecasted wind switch from the southwest tomorrow.

"Never mind pictures of the airguns, tell us about the Power Wagon."

It's a 1963 WM300 that is all in pieces, some restored, some not, waiting for me to have room to start putting it back together.