Check this out!

I bought a crosman 2260 on ebay solely for parts, and this is how it arrived!

1000007188.jpg
1000007189.jpg
1000007190.jpg

I needed the tube and trigger, and planned on selling the stock and barrel/breech. I'm super pissed to say the least.

Usps is a joke anymore... no surprise since they're ran by the federal government.

Thats terrible.
You look at some of the damage to some of the guns during shipping and you have to wonder f it was not done on purpose.
Hope you can salvage something
The breech I can sell off, and the barrel I can cut and crown to about 12". It is also a bulk fill setup which I can sell off.

I planned to use my 12" Prod barrel and multishot breech, just mounted on the 2260 tube. I have a sporter stock also. So I'm more out any resale that I was going to get to pay for the pcp conversion parts.

Waiting on the seller to let me know what we're going to do. I want to keep it and maybe get a partial refund. If I return it, they're out all the money, pay for the return shipping, and have no item.

So sorry to hear your tale of woe! SUCKS! I've never shipped a gun without removing barrel (if possible) and stock to make package as short as possible. Stress damage on a too long package is probably the most common scenario we see here, next to pellet packaging being insufficient.

So sorry to hear your tale of woe! SUCKS! I've never shipped a gun without removing barrel (if possible) and stock to make package as short as possible. Stress damage on a too long package is probably the most common scenario we see here, next to pellet packaging being insufficient.
I just did the same thing with a recent trade deal lol. 3 screws and it is ready to roll again . It reduced the length by over half and I have been informed all was well .

These pics will increase my anxiety for a while haha.

-----------------------------
Dr. Kral
Very sorry you had to deal with this as well I hope he makes it right for you .

I also agree with poor packing. I always use USPS. With no problems.
The action should have been removed from the stock and both wrapped separately in a shorter box. That's how I always ship.
Sorry for your experience, but blaming the federal Government is ridiculous!
Good luck

Reactions: JimBentley