Check out the new entry-level BSA Scorpion TS released at the British Shooting Show

Been watching a lot of AAR lately, so been looking at BSA guns as I've always liked their aesthetic. Looks like they just released the Scorpion TS today at the BSS.

Screenshot_20230217-163444.png

It looks like the SE tactical or whatever they used to have. Same breech on all their guns. It's a great, solid design and the bolts function smooth as silk. I would get one, but I'd prefer a wood stock.

Wonder if BSA will ever change their breech design? Also, these guns have a ton of parts to them, almost daunting to open them up without a diagram and patience.

It looks like the SE tactical or whatever they used to have. Same breech on all their guns. It's a great, solid design and the bolts function smooth as silk. I would get one, but I'd prefer a wood stock.

Wonder if BSA will ever change their breech design? Also, these guns have a ton of parts to them, almost daunting to open them up without a diagram and patience.

I wonder if the new monoblock design simplifies things.

It has the newer breech that the Urban and Bucaneer uses. It also has the single cylinder design as opposed to the older BSA design where the cylinder screws into the valve. I'm assuming that the trigger is the same as the Scorpions. Parts diagram haven't been posted yet.

Not sure if the newer breech and single cylinder are better or worse. Seems simpler to manufacture.