• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

check my thinking

I have a Hatsan spark for a while now and was thinkimg might need a bsckup. So I check out Walmart. They list the Young Heng at $360.00 but they list a Vevor that look ;ike the Young Heng for $235.00. Vevor seems to have a decent reputaion and I don't have any big tanks.
I am thinking If I buy the extended warrenty I don't see how I can lose. If it breakes take it back,get my money back.
So am I looking t this correctly or not?

Not long ago a new member asked the forum if he should go Vevor or Yong Heng. Twelve responded, two with warnings regarding Vevor and ten recommending Yong Heng. Member decided he liked the features on the Vevor better and placed an order. Upon arrival, plugged in and was greeting with an arcing explosion, Vevor DOA. Returned to forum seeking sympathy, not much found. Just saying, WM

Honesty, even with all the hate around the vevor, if you want to save that money, and you’re getting the extended warranty. Who cares??

I bought the yong heng with the same warranty, but honesty, it’s the same lottery with the yong heng as it is with any others. Some get bad ones out of the box, some have had the same one for years and it’s still chugging along. It’s your hard earned money. If you think saving a couple bucks and going with the vector is worth it. Go for it. You’ll always have the haters, but in the end, it’s your decision!

I have a Hatsan spark for a while now and was thinkimg might need a bsckup. So I check out Walmart. They list the Young Heng at $360.00 but they list a Vevor that look ;ike the Young Heng for $235.00. Vevor seems to have a decent reputaion and I don't have any big tanks.
I am thinking If I buy the extended warrenty I don't see how I can lose. If it breakes take it back,get my money back.
So am I looking t this correctly or not?
Perhaps the only thing you're judging is $ cost. If so, that would be wrong. You shoot airguns for the joy of shooting. HPA is the most expensive part of this hobby. There is no such thing as cheap HPA. What you have perhaps not considered is the loss of your shooting time in the case of compressor failure. When you lose your compressor, you're not shooting and you are now faced with the time and cost it takes you to rectify. Put those facts into your equation and you would not choose either one.