Cheapo Amazon Chrono OK

Sold under a bunch of different brand names. But all from china probably the same manufacturer. Instructions are *well you know*... translated rather odd.
Mine does read fps. I shot about five air guns That I had data on previously with my Oehler P35 and Pact 1. Data was pretty done close. I did have to be very careful to be straight on when I fired the pellets where I was getting velocity variations once I figured it out. It was very uniform.
I'm not a guy that lives or dies by watching coronagraphs so this is just a double check when i'm done tuning a gun to get a baseline before and after

Overall not about 30 bucks spent.

Precision Ballistic Speed Meter Bullet Shooting Velocity Tester Ballistic Chronograph Testing Tool https://a.co/d/e9DMcbe

20240116_180350.jpg

Reactions: SHOMER and JP806TX
It’s become a good tool for a lot of us here. I go to it often when I don’t have a lot of time. And it works in no light!

Reactions: SHOMER
It’s become a good tool for a lot of us here. I go to it often when I don’t have a lot of time. And it works in no light!

I was very skeptical even reading the reviews ,But I am quite surprised.
Yours was one of the reviews that pushed me to buying it. Thank you so much.

Sold under a bunch of different brand names. But all from china probably the same manufacturer. Instructions are *well you know*... translated rather odd.
Mine does read fps. I shot about five air guns That I had data on previously with my Oehler P35 and Pact 1. Data was pretty done close. I did have to be very careful to be straight on when I fired the pellets where I was getting velocity variations once I figured it out. It was very uniform.
I'm not a guy that lives or dies by watching coronagraphs so this is just a double check when i'm done tuning a gun to get a baseline before and after

Overall not about 30 bucks spent.

Precision Ballistic Speed Meter Bullet Shooting Velocity Tester Ballistic Chronograph Testing Tool https://a.co/d/e9DMcbe

View attachment 425974
Yup that's the one I'm using. Seems to work ok.

Mine is in m/s ...anyone know if it's possible to have it show results in ft/s ?

The only thing I would modify is to tape or glue a block of wood in the middle just high enough to protect the back light. ...
Guess who was dumb enough to shoot out the back light...yup.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: SHOMER
Yup that's the one I'm using. Seems to work ok.

The only thing I would modify is to tape or glue a block of wood in the middle just high enough to protect the back light. ...
Guess who was dumb enough to shoot out the back light...yup.
Good idea on the block of wood. I was trying to think of a way to not shoot that sensor out.