• The AGN App is ready! To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Cheapest PCP handpump

Make sure you get the extended warranty! When or if the hand pump breaks it's just going to be a bunch of parts. Good luck getting the right seals too. Make sure you get the Walmart Extended Warranty!!! Plus what fun is it waiting around while parts show up because you got a cheap hand pump!

Keep doing the warranty until they finally wise up and no longer offer it!

Hell yeah they do. Get 'em from WalMart then do that extended warranty. Take your car and unbolt a lug, thread the front of the hand pump tee handle, lug it into the drive tire. If you were too dumb to anchor in J-Bolts to the concrete get you them there tap-cons. Tap them suckers in, bold up the hand pump, and hit the big 'ol go-button on your right foot. Lay the hammer down, bingo bammo, that hand pump is a compressor. And when it blows up you got spare parts and o rings and stuff. It can't go wrong. There's no point to waste money on a real compressor if you can just strap this stuff up to a jacked up car tire and make 'em both work for you! Take that warranty suckers! WOOOOOOO!

Yes they do work. I will tell you the one I bought from Aliexpress arrived with a bad gauge and the company wouldn’t make it right and jerked me around. The frickin thing stopped working well in a month. I bought a Hill MK5 and never looked back. The ease, build, and efficiency gains are well worth the extra dollars and I felt going cheap was not in the end. However, many people happy with the less expensive units. YMMV. Good luck. 

If you're going to hand pump, get a Hill pump. My mk3 is 8 years old, no issues...but I don't use it enough. Mostly used on my challenger and now 1701p, both easy to pump. Unless I start shooting my mrod more, it's all I'll need. 30 pumps took the 1701p from 1600 to 3000ps...6 of those to get the hose to 1600. 

I just grease with plumbing silicone grease and change the dry pac every so often. No issues!