• The Airgun Nation App is ready for iOS users! It should be available for Android users any minute! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back to a traditional "Forum List" view, and/or "Light" mode click HERE.

N/A Cheapest one piece dovetail droop compensating mount.

Who out there has found a decent quality one piece droop mount at a cheap price? I'm looking to buy a dozen...maybe 2 dozen mounts, and a rws one at $40 a pop sure adds up! I have a couple of the hammers mount that I can regularly find at $18 per mount, they are DECENT....bit as far as I know they do not offer a droop mount.most of these rifles I plan to mount these on are break barrels, so I'm just assuming I should buy all droop compensating mounts, it has been my experience most all break barrels can get away with using a droop mount.

Hawke makes 2 mounts
22-403
22-404
they have a pivot pin that can give you the option to till the mount to where you need it vs the fixed mounts not cheap but worth a look
Looks like those are a picatinny adapter base, and still up over $40 a piece, although hawke makes some decent stuff. I'm looking for a one piece dovetail mount with 1" rings.