cheap web cam for ratting

If what you're looking for it just something to tell you there's motion and you don't need a picture, go to Harbor Freight and get a driveway detector. They're inexpensive and you can usually got a 20% of coupon from the ad too.
yes, we call it on here a "ding-donger" and it works very well to wake you up in the middle of the night !!!
made by bunker-hill security.....

Reactions: ToddGeddes63
93068_W3.jpg

Reactions: Mr.H
Wyze cameras. All you need is a power source and a wifi network. Color day and black and white IR night vision. Can set motion areas, get alerts on your phone (or not). Roughly $35 a piece. Picture quality is way better than what your expecting. Check them out, tons of footage on the internet. Super easy to set up, my grandma could do it.
Sorry, just saw SenorRamon beat me to it.

Reactions: Senor Ramon
I was at HF today and the pictured audio motion detector is $14.95. I'd consider one, but I have several deer that make my yard their playground at night, I'd don't think I'd get a wink of sleep. But I sure would be able to know when the coons come t
you can always disconnect the audible alarm like i did.....and just look for the red light to flash :sneaky: