• Please consider adding your "Event" to the Calendar located on our Home page!

Cheap Plinker?

I saw and purchased the Markova Legend bb pistol from the Sprotsmansguide for under 30 bucks. Some bb's, a couple of CO2 catridges and some Crosman Pelgun oil and the little pistol shot away in semi auto like a champ. Tore up the soda cans and was accurate. Looking for some fun this seems to be a cheap ticket. However, be very careful because this little combination looks real and may be confused for a real weapon by law enforcement.
17 shot magazine non blowback model. A real nice little pistol for the price online...don't wait to long to pick up at this price because that is about 45% off.

I've got an FX Verminator, but I also have a daisy red rider. I have the one with wood stock and metal cocking lever. I think they've gone to plastic levers on some. Shooting boring/carpenter bees is a good challenge. They hover very still periodically and that's when you can pop them. Just don't hit the eaves on your house or the tent in your case😬 Little green army men are also a good target. Set up two camps and have a competition. Don't shoot rocks😜 Hahaha.