• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

cheap pellets that shoot exceptionally well!

So I was at Wal-Mart the other day and decided on a cheap $3 container of daisy pellets. They call it the dial-a-pell. It contains target pellets, pointed, and hollow points. Well at thirty yards the pointed... well sucked. As expected for pellets I wanted just for plinking. The targets made a little under an inch. So okay. The hollow points shot roughly half an inch! That "big hole" was eight shots. And the other two were me just pulling the gun and getting antsy. So I weighed the hollow points and they were roughly about 7.9 grains. I was also just shooting a gamo that was given to me by one of the sweetest ladies I know. It isn't even manufactured anymore. This just amazed me that $3 can get me one of my best groups. So now I am off to go and shoot the outrageous number of ground squirrels that I let develop on my property.