• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Cheap but reliable/efficient squirrel ender?

Thanks -- vendors for a U.S. version that goes higher than 5.5 fp? I also see the PP750 for 4 bucks USD more. Has extendable shoulder stock, which I wouldn't get at the cost of a lesser gun overall, but appears to use a magazine instead of being single-shot. But the top is totally different; not sure if the 750 would take a picatinny or other scope, look smooth. What do you think?

I do like the idea of the Vigilante at 1/6 the price, thanks for that suggestion. I really need just a finisher most of all. I don't want to keep beating on the guy. But you are confident this will bust a squirrel head close-up?

I meant the power of a reliable one-shot kill, not that it had to be a single-shot gun.

So why do you shoot the 700 more than the 750? I'm curious that they would have two products within 4 bucks of each other. Usually that can only happen when the more expensive product has more cheap(and often useless) bells and whistles to boost the price up, but the basic quality is lost -- plastic parts instead of metal, etc.

The AR6 comes in 22 caliber and you easily externally shim the hammer to lower the power to P-Rod power or less if you choose. Its like a revolver for quick followup shots 6 round magazine fast as you can pull the trigger like the Vigilante.

If you miss him at point blank with the AR6 he will probably die just from the very loud blast due to shock of the loud concussion.

My 700s (plural) are more accurate than my 750. I have another 750 incoming in another caliber and hope it's at least as accurate as my 700s I got multiples both calibers.

All about the accuracy that's all.

Okay that's good to know. Both of them look like a lot of fun to shoot, but once someone starts talking inaccuracy, something inside me dies.

Well you have 10 point blank rounds of VIGILANTE reasons to finish him off before reloading with a fresh magazine.

The 750 is up to you but you specified single shot that's why I recommended the P700. I shoot me P700 more than my P750.

Ah just so you know. Dog treed a Chipmunk. That 777 put 4 Wadcutters in the poor thing at literally 1-3' and he was still getting ready to jump on my face.

My Mastiff kept it treed, while I reloaded. 5th shot w/ a CPHP aimed low, in the eye, dropped dead. I think 6-12ft/lbs is enough. At least 6ft/lbs.

Benjamin marauder pistol in carbine form or 2240 in carbine or pistol
2449CB50-C8B0-4509-BA04-21721E45DC4A.1600632029.jpeg
D75A34F2-07C3-484F-BF53-5F9B512B8B75.1600632030.jpeg